PDA

View Full Version : Any in ohio?

400exc
04-23-2005, 04:17 PM
I am looking for any places to ride in ohio, around the Lima area, and about a 50 to 80 mile radius? I have already been to Longs Quarry and Woods'n'Waters, but want another place to ride around.

midwaykl
04-24-2005, 11:13 AM
I AM FROM ST MARYS,,WE GO TO WAYNE NATIONAL FOREST,ABOUT 2 1/2 HR DRIVE FROM ST MARYS.PERRY STATE AND MAUMEE STATE FOREST.

dober250R
04-24-2005, 01:15 PM
is maumee state forest any good?

midwaykl
04-24-2005, 03:24 PM
WAYNE NATL IS THE BEST,,PERRY STATE FOREST SUCKS,ROCKY AND ROUGH,HAVE NEVER BEEN TO MAUMEE YET,BUT WE ARE GONNA TRY IT.

Jennys440'Dale
04-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Is Longs still open? We are from the BG area and we would still like a short drive to ride somewhere. Where is Woods 'n' waters?

Personal opinion, Maumee forest is not worth much more than a 45 minute drive. It is small and there are alot of whoops.

400exc
04-26-2005, 03:59 PM
longs is still open, and a nice place to ride, at least in my opinion, is there any good trails around bg? like really close? woods n' waters is after ft. jennings from bg, but ride behind delphos, it is all trails, nice mud bogs, is a nice place for 4x4's to play, maybe we can go ridin together sometime Jennys440'Dale, i have been there a couple times, u can do alot of fun things, but not somewhere to go back like every weekend, it is hard to say how to get there, i rode my 400 there, because i dont think you can get back there with trucks, but my friend got back there with his 2 wheel drive chevy, but i didnt see a drive way for turcks, but i guess there is somewhere, if you want the real directions, ill try to get them to ya if u want me to?

almost
04-26-2005, 09:33 PM
www.ohiomafiariders.com

Jennys440'Dale
04-27-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by 400exc
longs is still open, and a nice place to ride, at least in my opinion, is there any good trails around bg? like really close? woods n' waters is after ft. jennings from bg, but ride behind delphos, it is all trails, nice mud bogs, is a nice place for 4x4's to play, maybe we can go ridin together sometime Jennys440'Dale, i have been there a couple times, u can do alot of fun things, but not somewhere to go back like every weekend, it is hard to say how to get there, i rode my 400 there, because i dont think you can get back there with trucks, but my friend got back there with his 2 wheel drive chevy, but i didnt see a drive way for turcks, but i guess there is somewhere, if you want the real directions, ill try to get them to ya if u want me to?

We might have to make another trip to Longs someday to check it out. How much does it cost to get in now. Last time we were there, it was 10 bucks.

No, there are NO places around BG to ride. Basically we have Maumee State Forest and Longs. We drive to Haspin, Attica, Wayne National Forest and HM for the good riding.

400exc
04-27-2005, 04:44 PM
when i was there it was like 5 or 6 bucks, somewhere around there, but it could be more now, i dont know, but yea, we should go ridin together someday, what kind of atv u got?