PDA

View Full Version : When Already!!!!

jason14x
04-23-2005, 12:34 PM
Ok, I have now put off and waited and not bought a new bike for almost 2 years because the Suzuki Z-450 is supposed to be coming........I am now officially really annoyed about the lack of information coming from Suzuki on a release date or any REAL information .

I have been a loyal Suzuki rider for 16 years.....I have never owned anything buteven when I went to 2 wheels i rode RM's but I am really close to buying something else if they dont give us at least an officail announcement that the bike is coming. I ahve spoken to several rumor mills, factory Suzuki riders, industry folks, press people and we all are pretty much getting the same story.

ALL I WANT IS SOME SORT OF ANNOUNCMENT THAT THIS DAMN BIKE IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone ...anyone has heard when they will announce this information please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

Dan_Guetter
04-23-2005, 12:49 PM
resale in 06. Released this late summer fall is what i heard

jason14x
04-23-2005, 01:43 PM
To all that answer back with info thanks ahead of time. If you guys are up in New England and run NEATV-MX at all look me up. Thanks again to all.

Jason

Shift...thats about what i keep hearing too.....late summer early fall.........wish theyd just say something already!

YFZ450Ridr
04-23-2005, 01:46 PM
it is 'supposed' to be revealed some times the end of summer, then avilable to the public in winter time. im not 100% on this info but that is the word going around.

i was looking on suzukis site, and i cant find anywhere how to email them.