PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Racing this weekend

B&M
04-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Hey Guys, need a desperate opinion! Big WORCS's race this weekend and have a bent wheel, it's rideable but if I race on it will it cause any other damage or better yet an injury. I wanna race but dont know if this is going to be a big deal or not. Thanks B

JOEX
04-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Front or rear?

Depending on how bad it is I doubt you'll have any real problem unless you come in contact with something that will make it worse:ermm: It would be a good idea to come up whit some spares for the race just incase, spares should be mandatory for every racer who wants to be competitive;)

I plan on being there either Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning;) :D

B&M
04-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Depending on how bad it is I doubt you'll have any real problem unless you come in contact with something that will make it worse It would be a good idea to come up whit some spares for the race just incase, spares should be mandatory for every racer who wants to be competitive

It's the right rear, and this is my first race. I can use my wifes stockers but I reallly want to ride the xcr's they had good hook up there (Clay Peak) 2 weeks ago. I appreciate the feedback Joe, I was just looking for some peace of mind. Murphy's Law has always applied with me:D