PDA

View Full Version : powerband

400exr
04-19-2005, 03:22 PM
I bought a warrior engine from this guy on Bluetraxx for $190 and have still not recieved anything! I just noticed that he was a member here on atvriders, and that he has been selling this here. I sent him a money order for the engine almost 3 months ago. He does not answer his pm's, and when he does, he gives me these stupid excuses like UPS ripped the box and he needs to rebox it, or that he needs $15 more for shipping (even though I have already given him more than enough for shipping!), etc. So please, do not deal with this guy!!

Juggalo
04-23-2005, 12:54 PM
i shipped a warrior motor once a while ago. i believe the price of shipping was 80 dollars or so. it may have gone up now tho because shipping prices as a whole have gone up. im not trying to defend the guy..he sounds like a real jackass but i just wanted to give you some idea what you should be paying for shipping so he cant use that as an excuse anymore

400exredrider
04-27-2005, 11:09 PM
190 for a warrior motr sounds fishy anyway

400ex4rick
06-29-2005, 06:30 PM
I was thinking of buying some Z400 parts off him good thing I ran search first.I don't think I will buying anything off him.Thanks for the heads up.