PDA

View Full Version : F/S 2001 Raptor - Full aftermarket setup

donherb
04-19-2005, 10:54 AM
I am selling my 2001 raptor because, I have no place to ride, no time to ride and I want to get a Harley. I have digital pictures of my quad for whoever requests them. Listed below are the aftermarket items I have on the raptor.

(FRONT):
Roll Design Lobo2 A-arms - +2.5” - Silvervein Powder Coated bottoms / chrome tops, plus a brand new set of ball joints and tie rods that I bought new when I ordered the a-arms.
Custom Axis triple rate, dual adjustable shocks with remote reservoirs – setup for 200 lb. rider – I also have the compete set of crossover rings and shock spring tool for these shocks.
Roll Design Antivibration Steering Stem (+1 chrome stem with black anodized dogbone)
Scott Performance Steering Stabilizer
RPM “Cyclone” tapered bearing front hubs with Directional and flat bearing caps.
HiPer Tech carbon fiber rims (3+2) 10”x6” – Yamaha bolt pattern
ITP mx front 20x6x10 tires with 20% life left and a brand new set of ITP mx 20x6x10 tires that I never put on.
TimmyBoy +3 dual stainless steel braided brakelines.

(REAR)
RPM +2 Swing arm with 250r rear housing and chain stay – Silvervein Powder Coat – I have a brand new complete set (4) of the pivot bolt needle bearings for this swingarm.
RPM – 250r fully adjustable tapered bearing carrier with grease zerk.
RPM – 250r +4 Dominator axel with race sprocket hub
RPM – 250r Antifade Locknut
Custom Axis single rate, fully adjustable shock with remote reservoir – setup for 200 lb. Rider (550 lb. Spring) – I also have an extra 500 lb. Spring.
HiPer Tech carbon fiber rims 9”x9”
ITP mxr holeshots 18x10x9 tires (currently on quad) with 85% life left on them – I also have a set of ITP mx holeshots 18x10x9 with 50% life left.
Timmyboy +2 stainless steel brakeline.
Nac Racing Block-off plate (blue)

(MOTOR)
JE 12.5:1 piston, stock bore, 100mm.
Sparks Midrange cam,
(2) FCR 35mm Carbs, currently in the carbs are 165/168 main jets - I have jet sizes from 148 thru 200
Sparks HD valve spring kit,
Sparks Port & Flow head,
Sparks 3-angle valve job,
Sparks HD clutch kit
Sparks X-6 Stainless Steel header with Race core silencer exhaust system – I also have the spark arrestor core for this system.
02 transmission conversion
Hinson Clutch Basket
Scotts Performance Reusable Oil filter
Billetanium Hydraulic Clutch (blue anodized slave cylinder- mounted at motor)
GYTR billet flange and two complete sets of dual-foam filter with pre-filter outwears cover. The quad is setup/jetted to run without the airbox cover, however I do have the airbox cover if the potential buyer is interested.

(MICS parts that are either on the quad or separate but included with quad)
Sidewinder Titanium Sprockets front (new with rebuild - 13t front)
Sidewinder Titanium Sprockets rear 37t & 38t. (38t is installed on quad.)
Sidewinder Titanium 520 chain – I have three chains, one is brand new and still has to be cut to fit the quad, the two others are in good condition.
ProDesign - Linkless foot shifter
ProDesign - Casesaver
Tag T2 CR HIGH bars,
Renthal Grips
A/C front mud screen bumper
A/C rear number plate grab-bar
Motion Pro kill switch
Motion Pro Push/Pull twist throttle
DG – aluminum nerf bars with blue nets.
GYTR-aluminum Heel Guards
Frame – Silvervein Powdercoat with silver glitter clearcoat
Subframe – stock / yamaha blue

Listed below are spare parts I have to sell with the quad.
OMF 9” (3+2) rims with stock rear raptor tires, (trailriding setup)
Terrycable thumb throttle – blue anodized
Motion Pro thumb/twist conversion twist throttle
Stock raptor front tires and rims
Stock raptor front hubs
Stock raptor rear rims – bent but usable.
Stock raptor swingarm with bearing carrier, axel, sprocket, and rear shock
Stock raptor rear brake rotor
Stock raptor a-arms with shocks.
Stock subframe – slight bent, I replace it with a new one that is on the quad
Stock raptor exhaust head pipe.
Stock raptor clutch lever assembly with cable
Stock raptor thumb throttle with cable
Stock raptor shift lever.
Basically I have all the stock parts I replaced with after-market parts except the stock carburetors and steering stem. I am getting rid of everything ATV.

I am selling all this for $4800.00 OBO. I have all reciepts for all the parts. Please do not ask me to part out this raptor. Please contact me at herbdonscala@hotmail.com or 860-798-7278 (cell). I will deliver up to 100 miles from Hartford, Connecticut

donherb
04-21-2005, 06:02 AM
ttt.....this is an excellent raptor....

donherb
04-22-2005, 12:19 PM
go to this link, there are a copy of pictures of my raptor for sale....

http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/themoose/Don.html

z400guy21
04-22-2005, 12:39 PM
take any trades?? i have a 04 z i might trade you

donherb
04-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Charlie,
I am sorry I can not take any trades, I am going to the street and I need the money to get a Harley.....i hope that it sells fast....warmer weather is upon us and I need to ride....

donald

donherb
04-26-2005, 10:47 AM
bump to top....

donherb
04-30-2005, 02:48 PM
ok....this is the last bump to the top for me and then I will remove this post from the site....i need to sell this fast......make an offer and I will consider it......

herbdon...

Motocrossboy10
04-30-2005, 04:12 PM
2500? u did say make an offer.

donherb
05-02-2005, 06:06 AM
yes...i did say make an offer.....and I took a fraction of a second to consider your offer...and I have to respond with the same seriousness that you did by make such an offer......"aaaahhhh no".....thank you and come again....

donherb...

donherb
05-26-2005, 05:41 AM
I would like to let everyone know that I sold my raptor to a gentlemen in Sweden,,,yes folks....My raptor is going to Sweden....how cool is that....anyway.....for those who made offers....thank you......picking up my Harley this weekend......woohoo....

donherb out.....