PDA

View Full Version : 250r Vs 25or Vs 500r?

r-exrider0003
04-18-2005, 08:49 PM
So i was just wondering if a Suzuki quadracer 250r is as fast as a Honda 250r? and if it is are the Quadzillas like ungodly fast or what?

Cvillecoldblood
04-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Depends on what kind of racing or speed you mean. Im pretty sure by the way the honda is set up, its faster and lighter and is used more often in Mx racing due to this. And yea the quadzillas are sick quads, very fast. I wouldnt use them other for drags, hill climbs, or dunes though. There really long.

watts16
04-18-2005, 09:00 PM
i saw a quadzilla500 last time i went riding
he said only place he could ride was drags and flat track.
those thing are FAST.

nosliw
04-18-2005, 09:11 PM
if i remember right the suki is faster, but the honda handles better.

lil400exman
04-18-2005, 09:55 PM
Heres the best way to put it:
( im jus throwing numbers out,not literal)

You can go 70mph in a striaght line and 30 around turns. These are the Zuki's

Or you can go 65 mph in a striahgt line and 50 around a turns. This is the honda 250R.

So in a perfect world you would be faster on the Suzuki If it was all striaght. But when you get into any kinda turns prepared to get your fenders skinned.

They are all great quads and its great to see another 2 stroker be running with us showing the maintstream 4 strokers how its done!

I personally would choose a TRX250R or the Lt's because of sturdier design and better aftermarket support. The Lt's arent bad but the 250R is readily available for parts and you can setup so it can roost like no tommorrow pretty easily compared to the LT's which would take more work. Also I think the Honda 250R feels more stable and it handles the jumps better due to the A-arm angles.;)

LazeR
04-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Ive ridden a lt500....they are ok fast, but not ungodly......It's about as fast as my friends banshee... I rode the lt500 and race my friend on his banshee and i won....then we switched and i rode the banshee and the owner of the lt500 rode it....and i won on the banshee :ermm: They do suck for turning and what not though, and they sit pretty high.....it kinda feels like you are riding a 4x4 in a way lol