PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid frame conversion?

roostin_dale
04-18-2005, 03:43 PM
Just wondering what company does the best job and how much it cost? for a crf or yzf motor.

Thanks..post pics of your converted hybrids if you have them (sorry, didnt know what section to put this in, we need a hybrid section)

roostin_dale
04-18-2005, 07:49 PM
bump..

K_Fulk
04-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Jb did this one. Cant say much about the price since I wasnt the one who paid for it.

Runs good, havent rode it enough to say much about the handling.

Overall I feel I would build a YFZ, when i fell like getting a 450. Lot less headaches. And everything should fit and work like its supposed too. Don't need to make custom parts, and so on.

roostin_dale
04-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Overall I feel I would build a YFZ, when i fell like getting a 450. Lot less headaches. And everything should fit and work like its supposed too. Don't need to make custom parts, and so on.

I have a 450. I am just thinking about pieceing together a hybrid over the course of a year and maybe use it to staduim race this winter..

TC426EX
04-18-2005, 09:22 PM
JB Racing

Atv Four-Play

East Coast ATV

these 3 are the most reputable in doing this conversion. I know JB is a good price, I inquired about doing this. They were alot cheaper than ECATV last time I checked, but you may want to check on your own. ATV 4 play also seems to do a good amount of these with good results and I imagine their price is competitive as well.... Do a google search and visit these companies pages. Id post the web addresses, but I just posted them on a similar topic not too long ago and dont feel like digging them out again... Good luck whatever you choose....

insaneracin2003
04-19-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by TC426EX
JB Racing

Atv Four-Play

East Coast ATV

these 3 are the most reputable in doing this conversion. I know JB is a good price, I inquired about doing this. They were alot cheaper than ECATV last time I checked, but you may want to check on your own. ATV 4 play also seems to do a good amount of these with good results and I imagine their price is competitive as well.... Do a google search and visit these companies pages. Id post the web addresses, but I just posted them on a similar topic not too long ago and dont feel like digging them out again... Good luck whatever you choose....
how much do you think something like that conversion costs.without motor.just actual components?