PDA

View Full Version : any golfers??

Matt37
04-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Hey,

Iam so addicted to golf right now i totally forgot i had a quad. But anyway i snapped my 4 iron today, have no clue how it just snapped. Any of you guys know where i can get a full set of reasonably priced irons? I want a really good pair but the prices are CRAZY! I was looking at pings until i saw the price tags. Then i was looking at drivers at my local golf course pro shop and i saw a nike driver i really liked and i looked at the price tag and it said $950 for one club. CRAZY! :eek2:

trick450r
04-17-2005, 06:49 PM
i play golf with my dad in the summer...its fun as hell and we have a great time doing it..unfortunatly we both suck at it...

JDiablo
04-17-2005, 06:53 PM
no but i play hockey :o

ShiftFMX
04-17-2005, 06:57 PM
I play and I work at a country club...so bonus there as far as prices! I get everything at cost :D

Matt37
04-17-2005, 07:06 PM
no but i play hockey

Played it through high school and for Penn State in college stay with it, hockey is a great game if ur good enough it will help u greatly in college. But once i got out of college i took up golf. Playing hockey all those years really helped me in golf, hockey players are usually great golfers. What do u play in like juniors or what?

I play and I work at a country club...so bonus there as far as prices! I get everything at cos

Help me out man i need a complete set of ping i-3 irons and a callaway driver. Ill pay-pal you the money tonight. LOL :D

Hondadudeehhhh
04-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
I play and I work at a country club...so bonus there as far as prices! I get everything at cost :D

do you work at barton? if not where do you work because like all my friends golf at ann arbor counrty club and my friend ryan's dad is the club pro at barton

JDiablo
04-17-2005, 07:07 PM
i used to play ice hockey up until about a year or so ago,then i messed up my knee and havent been on the ice since,but play street hockey like every sunday

FoxRacing81
04-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Played it through high school and for Penn State in college stay with it, hockey is a great game if ur good enough it will help u greatly in college. But once i got out of college i took up golf. Playing hockey all those years really helped me in golf, hockey players are usually great golfers. What do u play in like juniors or what?

Help me out man i need a complete set of ping i-3 irons and a callaway driver. Ill pay-pal you the money tonight. LOL :D

Just like Happy Gilmore, right?

Matt37
04-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Just like Happy Gilmore, right?

Ha, yea i dunno what it is but they say hockey players have a really good natural swing for golf. I guess it is similar the way you follow through when you shoot in hockey and golf i dunno but that is what they say. And when i first started playing golf everyone told me i hate a beautiful swing because i play hockey.. :confused:

fst400exrider
04-17-2005, 07:21 PM
i got my set of clubs from my grandpa, unfortunatly when he died

hessianmx111
04-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Whenever I get the chance I golf with my grandpa, I love it because it's so relaxing to be out on a nice course on a sunny morning. I usually just use his extra set of clubs, but I've been looking into getting a set of clubs for myself but I need a new dirtbike more than clubs right now.

TheFontMaster
04-18-2005, 08:56 AM
I haven't been golfing since last summer. I think I should go this week sometime. I'm not good at it but it's fun as hell.

blaster_rider68
04-18-2005, 12:47 PM
im not allowed to play golf in my yard anymore after i smahes out the shed window a couple summers back..........it was fun tho:D

titianheel
04-18-2005, 01:21 PM
yea i am on the golf team at school.i shoot in the lows 80's

If your a beginner get the nike slingshot irons they help a ton

Dan_Guetter
04-18-2005, 02:12 PM
<------plays golf:D

Matt37
04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
yea i am on the golf team at school.i shoot in the lows 80's

Iam about the same as you last time out at my local course i shot a 38 on 9 i dont usually have time to play 18 holes. :mad:

wilkin250r
04-18-2005, 04:28 PM
I've gotten below 80 once. I don't get to play nearly as often as I would like. Nowadays, I'm a mid-90s. If I practiced more, I could probably be mid or even low 80's.