PDA

View Full Version : Boy! What a crappy weekend

TCracin440ex
04-17-2005, 01:46 PM
well for the last 3 or 4 months i had been planning to go to birch creek...well friday my friend and i went riddin over at my other buddys place...well my friend was ridding his raptor and he wrecked it in the field he cased a double....well i wanted to go see where he dug up a big chunk of ground n shyt...Well 1 of my instincts told me not to go in the field and do anything stupid...well instead of listening...i rode a wheelie across the field and in the field there is 1 of them big wooden wire drums that electrial companys use to spool wire arround it. I was headed right for it i couldnt put it down in time so i bailed off the quad and landed on my elbow and junk...i got up and my arm was just dangling there. i couldnt move it at all. I thought i had knocked the elbow out of place..So i went to the doctors office i had to sit in there for 2 hours and wait to be seen...by time i got back there they x-rayed me. when the woman was movin my arm i heard a really loud pop i think it was my elbow popping back in place...now im in a sling and been couped up all weekend...it hurts to move at all and my grandparents believe i done stretched my ligaments and tendons because when i move my arm arround you can hear it poping...from my elbow to my hand is dead...my whole arm is swolen up bad...i have very little feeling in my left hand...this ruined my weekend cuz i was going to birch creek to watch round 5 of the gnc series...idk how long it will take me to get over this but it sure does suck...typing with 1 hand sucks...

moral to this story...always trust your first instinct

JR3
04-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Yea mine wasnt to great either im on a sprint car racing pit crew our driver got wrecked by a newbie so he needs a new front axle tie rod etc. We were on a practice track my friend got sent over the handle bars and 7 stitches and a swolllen eye later hes fine.

TCracin440ex
04-17-2005, 02:04 PM
yea but atleast he can still use his arm

Hondadudeehhhh
04-17-2005, 02:16 PM
sucks to hear man. how's the quad?

TCracin440ex
04-17-2005, 02:20 PM
didnt do not 1 damn thing to the quad....come on now its a honda...cant hurt them things

Hondadudeehhhh
04-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
didnt do not 1 damn thing to the quad....come on now its a honda...cant hurt them things

haha yeah i wish. I did the EXACT same thing you did but i was on a sled and i didnt bail. I was going too fast and slammed right into the damn thing, my face was really messed up.

TCracin440ex
04-17-2005, 05:59 PM
even tho i didnt get to go to the track i stayed home and talked to this hot *** girl on the phone pretty much all day so some positive came out of my weekend...

hondardr4life
04-17-2005, 06:12 PM
Well, yours sounds worse than mine, but mine sucked pretty bad too. I had planned to go riding alllll weekend, and my dad ended up makign me cut firewood all day saturday, and making me drive 1 and a half hours away to go fishing, but we didn't catch a dang thing. So I didn't get to go riding at all.

400exrules
04-17-2005, 06:13 PM
yea i went out for the first time on my new 400 and got stuck 3 times, some 4x4 ute's pulled me out twice but by the time i got stuck the 3rd time they had already gone home, so my dad came to help pull me out and i felt really bad cuz he got all muddy and stuff, i hate mud tho, i might think about gettin that winch for sport quads, just cuz i hate gettin stuck

TCracin440ex
04-17-2005, 06:15 PM
yea that blows guys....id still trade ya in a heartbeat...

300extreme#8
04-17-2005, 06:26 PM
yea i guess ***** happens,,sorry bout ur weekend,i've been down for awhile about certain stuff,but my ridin level has picked up b/c i started caring less bout what i put myself through,but heres what happened to me when i didn't follow my instincts,http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p8c7b462fcbb1020fa9e5a4705529e918/f493dda8.jpg :D

bigbadbrad
04-17-2005, 08:54 PM
yeah me too, my mom found out about my speeding ticket yesterday, she was not happy but then i reminded her anoutthe one she got when she was my age and that simmered her down a bit

n00b on a 400ex
04-17-2005, 11:23 PM
i got off easy compared to you guys, all i got was a 3 day suspension for writing stuff on my bus and a cut up left hand for punching through a glass cabinet when i got pissed at my parents

TCracin440ex
04-18-2005, 01:10 AM
i hope i can recover from this quick...i hate only havin use of 1 hand...it takes me about 30 mins to take a shower and another 30 mins to get dressed...it blows...

300extreme#8
04-18-2005, 02:04 PM
yea i know what u mean,when i had my broken colarbone,i couldn't lean ,or move my armor turn my neck for a week or more

TCracin440ex
04-18-2005, 02:06 PM
well im tough as nails...i hadnt unloaded my bike off the truck from friday n i had nobody to help me i had to do it by myself then i rode it even with my dead clutch hand...i guess ill die doing what i love cuz ill never quit ridding

Martin Blair
04-18-2005, 08:21 PM
I dunno bout you guys but me weekend was awsome. First off I didnt have to work.

Saturday we went coyote hunting up at my uncles farm, got 2 dogs and we shoot for the rest of the day. I went threw 500rds in my AR shooting cans, targets, old trator, exploding targets, ect.

Sunday about 20 of us went riding at my fridns house. Hes got 170 acres and we went everywere through his creek, and all over. No one wrecked but a few people got stuck.

je450
04-18-2005, 08:44 PM
sorry to hear about all yall weekends but mines was fun well saturday was i rode all saturday and went to a huge party saturday night but now im tired as hell from doing a bunch of stuff this weekend.