PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Matt37
04-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Why do threads related to cops or chases always get closed? Its the only site that does that. central and bluetraxx dont close the threads. I think it is good so other riders learn from other peoples mistakes and they always get closed like there is something wrong with it. I dont get it

Honda4trax250x
04-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Beacuse they always turn into flame fests. I suggest you delete this thread, save the mods some work tonight.;)

Matt37
04-16-2005, 09:52 PM
I have seen many post that are not flame fest that are just people commenting on their expirences and they get deleted which is the most uneccesary thing i have ever seen. If it does get out of hand then i understand, otherwise it is the most unneccesary thing ever. I have seen so many worst threads on here about the dumbiest things possible and they stay.

Okay iam done now

400exrules
04-16-2005, 09:56 PM
because its not good for the sport in anyway

Matt37
04-16-2005, 10:03 PM
because its not good for the sport in anyway

I understand, But no matter what you think or feel in reality it is part of this HOBBY. So why not share your experiences so no one repeats your mistakes. By talking about it on some online forum is not going to hurt the hobby of riding atvs. Iam sorry but it makes no sense and this is the only atv forum that does it.

Thump_It
04-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Go bash cops on those othersites then......no point in arguing about it over here. The experiences don't need to be posted, it does make the sport look bad. Use common sense and you should have no worries about getting in trouble with the law. U r getting caught for a reason, those are your personal problems, deal with them. Don't try to justify your story here, will do nothing for you, period.

440exnacsracer
04-16-2005, 10:55 PM
i agree, the cops here are cool, i actually have helped them recover stolen vehicles, quads, and even reported people that were on quads destructing propery, in return, they leave me alone, and i can ride up the side of the road anytime i please.

Matt37
04-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Go bash cops on those othersites then......no point in arguing about it over here. The experiences don't need to be posted, it does make the sport look bad. Use common sense and you should have no worries about getting in trouble with the law. U r getting caught for a reason, those are your personal problems, deal with them. Don't try to justify your story here, will do nothing for you, period.

How is it bashing? When all some people are doing is just talking about what happened to them and their post get closed but some of the other garbage that goes on this site doesnt. Everyone is always worried about bashing cops. Around where i live it is ridiculious, the cops think they are god they dont even have to wait in the line at the local dunkin donuts they go straight to front of the line. You give em a gun they think they got the world! There i just bashed on the cops there egos are through the roof now close this up.

nosliw
04-16-2005, 11:10 PM
why won't these threads stop.....:rolleyes:

red
04-16-2005, 11:40 PM
they get closed because the idiots that post them start out with i hate cops cause the chased me cause i am an idiot and was breaking the law but they are @ssholes cause they chased me.
The cops have a job to do to protect and to make sure people dont break laws. The laws are there for a reason and it seems to me that some of the people on this site just cant understand that. They are usually young punks that think they know more then anyone else in the world until something happens and the parents end up suing the people who own the property or something like that. It is not worth *****ing about something that you are doing wrong and get caught.

Sorry just my 2 cents but i get tired of seeing the threads in the first place because of the idiots that post them. It is better off that they get closed.

YFZ450Ridr
04-16-2005, 11:43 PM
well first people post them and then people start flaming.

then people post threads like this asking why thier thread got closed and then it gets closed and they post 3 more asking why those got closed.

its simple, dont post threads where it will start arguements and save everyone the trouble:cool:

red
04-16-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
well first people post them and then people start flaming.

then people post threads like this asking why thier thread got closed and then it gets closed and they post 3 more asking why those got closed.

its simple, dont post threads where it will start arguements and save everyone the trouble:cool:

exactly what he said!!!!

04-17-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Matt37
I understand, But no matter what you think or feel in reality it is part of this HOBBY. So why not share your experiences so no one repeats your mistakes. By talking about it on some online forum is not going to hurt the hobby of riding atvs. Iam sorry but it makes no sense and this is the only atv forum that does it.

LOL, are you for real man? "what we feel in reality?" common now, if your not intellegent enough to use COMMON SENSE to figure out if somthing is illegal or not, then maybe you should just sell your quad, for that matter, anything with a motor in it, then remove your membership from this board..... wait.. you have got to be around 15 or so.. i believe only someone with that level of maturity would respond with somthing as foolish.

Jesse

400exrules
04-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Matt37

well you dont really want to let all the new ppl gettin into this sport see all this crap about runnin from the cops and how fun it is and stuff, cuz then they will go try it, or do it. Therefore, its not good

bansheeguy77
04-17-2005, 08:07 AM
they get closed because they are pointless to begin with. so you were riding ILLEGALLY and they chase you. so then ppl feel the need to c ome on here and either share or bash. either way it is useless. you were breaking the law, you got caught or got away either way its irrelavant to the situation. it was wrong and you knew better in the first place.
and you might hate the "godly" police right now. but i guarantee say somebody breaks into your house, steals your car, kidnaps your sister. who you gonna call? surely not the ghostbusters....

theTman
04-17-2005, 08:21 AM
then if u dont like us closing cop threads...then LEAVE

Matt37
04-17-2005, 02:33 PM
then if u dont like us closing cop threads...then LEAVE

Thanx Bud :devil:

JOEX
04-17-2005, 06:05 PM
It's nice to see so many members in agreement about the 'cop' threads:) That wouldn't be noticed in many of the past threads :ermm:

It's one thing to share your experience but alot of the posts are more like bragging about being chased and I belive most of those are heavily embellished;)