PDA

View Full Version : today cost me well over 800 and a wast of my day

One_Bad_400
04-16-2005, 08:16 PM
long story short... because i could make this like 2 pages long then no one read it...

went ridding today... got on the road to get to trails... some one called cops... cops came out... chased us... we ran... hid in woods, and they come out there on foot and catch us... hand cuff me and my friend becasue we were the drivers... but the girl on my quad didnt get intruble(thank god, cuz i took up for her) went to jail... got all my info... now i got something on my perminent record... and i have over 800 dollars in fines, tickets, towing charges, court fee's and all thatr crap... the popo said we were the first ever in this county to be put in jail for ridding, but he had to becasue his boss said that they need to throw us in jail to teach a lesson to other ridders

sucks i was the ginny pig

theTman
04-16-2005, 08:17 PM
shouldnt have ran.....or hid in the woods...i woulda kept going

One_Bad_400
04-16-2005, 08:25 PM
ya i didnt know i was running though... my friend saw them and turned around and ran and i thought he was saying go back to the trails so we can ride some more and the next thing i know he is saying that the cops are after us and im like CH*T i would had never ran if i knew the cops were out there

bansheeguy77
04-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
ya i didnt know i was running though... my friend saw them and turned around and ran and i thought he was saying go back to the trails so we can ride some more and the next thing i know he is saying that the cops are after us and im like CH*T i would had never ran if i knew the cops were out there

thats why you run FAR FAR away....or go home? you had to be very close to where the chase ended....up here trails go on forever and there are millions of htem...so maybe im picturing it wrong....was it only one trail or what?

04-16-2005, 08:30 PM
haha i got a ticket today to. We were riding in the side of a corn field and there was huge *** cloud of dust. We didn't know a cop was chaising us so we kept goin. he said we were haulin lol. He was c oll though.If your gonna run better have a good plan.

AtvMxRider
04-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Well if you wouldn't have run in the 1st place your dumbass wouldn't have went to jail and probably just got a ticket:rolleyes: