PDA

View Full Version : burned up my clutch in the pocket bike

WOracing
04-16-2005, 05:40 PM
well i was riding around my freinds house with our pocket bikes and i was getting kind of bored of just riding around the house.
so i decided to ride through the trails that we ride our quads on which wasnt a good idea. the clutch couldnt handle it and was struggling to much. needless to say it started smoking and would barely move. i already needed other parts from trying wheelies and going around corners wide open. it has some motor work done and was clocked at 43 mph on a local road. so now i need a clutch, full rear brake assembly, front brake lever, new rear tire and rim, new rar plastics from going back on wheelies. ill prolly throw on a new pipe just to make it louder then it already is. so much needed bashing is wanted from me:devil: sound weird? lol say whatever you guys want i dont really care. its kind of stupid of me to beat the crap out of it but there sooo fun:macho

theTman
04-16-2005, 05:54 PM
uh you rode a pocket bike in the woods.....good going:huh

WOracing
04-16-2005, 06:15 PM
hey it was fun while the clutch lasted! ill admit not the smartest thing ive ever done but it sure was fun...

Cody_300ex
04-16-2005, 06:17 PM
Lmao, sounds like me!

Mxjunkie
04-16-2005, 06:26 PM
If its one of those off brands, have fun finding parts for them. The local shops cant find Jack dookie for them around here.

Hon300ex
04-16-2005, 06:29 PM
yea i bought a pantera gas scooter from pep boys and i needed to find parts for it and they dont have a phoen number or anything were u can buy parts. it was a waste of 300 bucks.

blue416ex
04-16-2005, 07:34 PM
make them if its something that can be made:cool: