PDA

View Full Version : Rossier and Pulse Charger

wppracing
04-16-2005, 02:50 PM
I wil be at Tomahawk MX park tomorrow at about 10:30am.
I will be testing both the Rossier Engineering and the Pulse Charger on the track. If you havent seen or heard the Pulse Charger try to stop by the track and see and hear it first hand. The tracks web address is www.tomahawkmx.com and is located in Hedgesville WV

chad502ex
04-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by wppracing
I wil be at Tomahawk MX park tomorrow at about 10:30am.
I will be testing both the Rossier Engineering and the Pulse Charger on the track. If you havent seen or heard the Pulse Charger try to stop by the track and see and hear it first hand. The tracks web address is www.tomahawkmx.com and is located in Hedgesville WV

are you offering test rides?

wppracing
04-17-2005, 05:10 AM
If you come out we will talk about it :D

wppracing
04-17-2005, 07:22 PM
I have done a ride test between the Rossier and Pulse Charger Exhaust.
They were tested at Tomahawk MX Park . Well all I can say is that I have no parts on my body that dont hurt now, bent 1 rim and 1 flat tire. It was a great day.

The RE was the first pipe and it performed perfect good botttom and mid ,hit hard coming out of corners and around turns. I was very pleased.

Next was the Pulse Charger. Well all I can say is WOW . It felt like it had more bottom and kept pulling form turm to turn. It seemed like it had power everywhere.
On my set up it performed better at this track than the Rossier, But it was a very close call. I would have to give the RE a 9.8 and the PC a 10 today.

chad502ex
04-18-2005, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by wppracing
I have done a ride test between the Rossier and Pulse Charger Exhaust.
They were tested at Tomahawk MX Park . Well all I can say is that I have no parts on my body that dont hurt now, bent 1 rim and 1 flat tire. It was a great day.

The RE was the first pipe and it performed perfect good botttom and mid ,hit hard coming out of corners and around turns. I was very pleased.

Next was the Pulse Charger. Well all I can say is WOW . It felt like it had more bottom and kept pulling form turm to turn. It seemed like it had power everywhere.
On my set up it performed better at this track than the Rossier, But it was a very close call. I would have to give the RE a 9.8 and the PC a 10 today.

seat-of-the-pants feel, huh?;)

wppracing
04-18-2005, 07:50 AM
yep, seat of the pants and actual track time:)

lukester720
04-19-2005, 02:19 PM
That sounds very impressive Brian, I can't wait to get the 480 done and get some riding in on the new setup! :D What are you using for tires right now? I only have xc tires but I am in the market for some mx ones too.