PDA

View Full Version : Plz Help

saud alzaabi
04-16-2005, 01:38 PM
I may Have asked this question many times but everyone gave me another option my question is

whats the exhaust that sounds awesome and really kills a stock z400 ?

my friend is thinking of getting HMF will it do ? is there a better pipe ? please need ur final answeres my friend wants his ex to be fast sooo fast

thanx

saud alzaabi
04-17-2005, 09:37 AM
dudes there gotta an answere to my questions i know u guys got info its just that my friend doesnt want to make the same mistake as his friend did he bought an lte for his z he thought its the best

400exdave
04-17-2005, 10:43 AM
well, i have tho yoshimura pro-series titanium full system which makes my 400 sound loud/crisp. if you know what I mean. This pipe makes it run so much better and faster, if you have the proper jetting in it. That is the pipe I would recommend.

saud alzaabi
04-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by 400exdave
well, i have tho yoshimura pro-series titanium full system which makes my 400 sound loud/crisp. if you know what I mean. This pipe makes it run so much better and faster, if you have the proper jetting in it. That is the pipe I would recommend.

Hmmmm.... by saying '' if u have the proper jetting in it. '' did u get the proper jetting along with the pipe or u bought it alone ? and whats the proper jetting ?

2004exrider
04-17-2005, 11:57 AM
there is no best pipe for anything...it is all pretty much opinion.
the jetting you usually have to get a few jets to get it right. your local dealer should have a lot, if there cool about it theyll usually let you return the ones you dont need.:cool:

nowukno
04-17-2005, 06:54 PM
i have a 2005 400ex with a pro circuit t4 full system exhaust , stage 2 dyno jet kit and k&n filter with outerwear and i can outrun my friends dvx400 by a quad length and our experience is about the same , it also sounds awesome and its not overly loud either