PDA

View Full Version : Lake elsinore quad track?

montyjcm
04-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Anyone know if that is up and running again? I heard that people have been using it, but I am not sure. I tried calling them, but they never answer there phones. Anyone been there lately? Thanks.

SHOCKER
04-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey long time no talk :huh :blah:

anywho i think it is back up again. I didnt know it was down or whatever, but someone said that they were happy its back open so i guess its up and running. Im planning on going there after the season is over and practicing for some el cajon racing :D

montyjcm
04-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Hey man, ya i have been away too long. Not out of the sport, just really busy.:rolleyes:

Anyways, I am going tom, but I have had bad luck with going there and the track not being open. My friend said it was, though.:ermm:

Hopefully it will be open.:)

SHOCKER
04-16-2005, 11:30 AM
cool. Yeah tell me how the track is. If you have a camera take pics of the track. tell how its set up :)

Wired
04-16-2005, 03:53 PM
the track in the back isnt done, and the one they let us on at first was gay. but then they let us on the pro mx track.. wow sick 90 foot jumps there

Derek G

montyjcm
04-16-2005, 08:53 PM
The quad track was open today. It was different then the last time I was there. They cut off the whoops, finish line jump, and rythem section. The track was still fun, though.
It also seemed like the jumps had less lift, but idk.

cdgbiz
04-19-2005, 11:27 AM
Wired. How did you get on the big track. I agree the quad track is weak, not worth the $20, but getting on the big track would be like a dream come true.

Thanks

Dan_Guetter
04-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Show them your better then any of the bike riders there then they actually look forward to seeing a quad huck the 90 footers :D Their cool there, just show them whats up!