PDA

View Full Version : MHSC Round 4 Bull Creek Ranch-OMTRA Walnut Shade, MO

Johnny & Monica
04-15-2005, 01:48 PM
MHSC Round 4 Bull Creek Ranch-OMTRA Walnut Shade, MO

April 23

From Ozark, MO go south on Highway 65 to Hwy 176 . Go east on Hwy 176 for 1.5 miles, Follow arrows

Gate $5
Info numbers 417-581-1489 or 417-581-4143

www.mhscracing.com

***pee wee race***

***cash purse***

Don't forget about the work average

Rdogg450
04-15-2005, 10:29 PM
I should be rolling in friday night the 22nd with Scott,Carl,and some others.:cool:

Johnny & Monica
04-15-2005, 10:35 PM
While your over there in Sheps neck of the woods drag him outta of the bingo hall an make him come . He can race the 300ex or be our pit ******:devil:

shep
04-16-2005, 04:48 PM
:bandit: IM NOBODYS ******!!! LOL and its not bingo its the jiggly bar:devil: !! ill see ya at March o Dimes!!!

Carl Nevins
04-16-2005, 08:26 PM
wich one shep? we have a few:)

yfz450xc
04-18-2005, 06:01 AM
pick up your ATv Racing Extra papers at sign up as well, they have another article on the MHSc in it, and dont forget to sign the thank you card going around.
And where is GEOFF ????
:confused:
Scott

powerstroke
04-18-2005, 10:26 AM
wheres that stem you owe me shep? i need it for this weekend! :blah:

shep
04-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by powerstroke
wheres that stem you owe me shep? i need it for this weekend! :blah: :bandit: :macho :macho :mad:

geogeorge
04-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
pick up your ATv Racing Extra papers at sign up as well, they have another article on the MHSc in it, and dont forget to sign the thank you card going around.
And where is GEOFF ????
:confused:
Scott

I've been working around my house getting it ready for the little woman to come a visit. Have to get the work in why there is no racing going on. The next two weekends are for racing. Besides have I missed anything?

shep I still have your sun glasses and I'm holdoing them hostage untill you come back racing. :D

werd2490
04-18-2005, 07:55 PM
I might be there on a worn out 400ex

werd2490
04-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Crap this is my bro's name, this is Josh(jdwxv3) I might be there on a worn out 400ex, My 450R is shockless for now.

yfz450xc
04-19-2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I've been working around my house getting it ready for the little woman to come a visit. Have to get the work in why there is no racing going on. The next two weekends are for racing. Besides have I missed anything?

shep I still have your sun glasses and I'm holdoing them hostage untill you come back racing. :D

I hear you Geoff this time of the year is hared on everyone with me it's Khory league and yard work and our races have started at the creek also.
See ya soon.
Scott

geogeorge
04-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by werd2490
Crap this is my bro's name, this is Josh(jdwxv3) I might be there on a worn out 400ex, My 450R is shockless for now.

Josh all hondas are worn out and sockless arn't they.:D

shep
04-20-2005, 12:30 PM

shep I still have your sun glasses and I'm holdoing them hostage untill you come back racing. :D :bandit: I have plans on being at the March o Dimes!!!

Johnny & Monica
04-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: I have plans on being at the March o Dimes!!!

Shep have you talked to momma yet?

shep
04-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Shep have you talked to momma yet? :bandit: I can for 2 reasons 1. dont have any cash!!! 2. i dont think i can run the vet class due to running in the pro class already this season !! but thank you very much for the offer and i apoligize for not being able to !!!

jdwxv3
04-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Josh all hondas are worn out and sockless arn't they.:D

My Honda Felt like it at Iowa. I bottomed on every stinking jump. I think I might have something worked out as far as shocks go. Got a buddies rear Axis and borrowing some stock front shocks. I hope I can make it I cant miss anymore races than what I already have to.

400EX Stud
04-21-2005, 08:57 PM
I'll be there on my nice new(to me) green Kawi. With stock shocks and all. I will only be working it. My back is still giving me fits. I will see you all there

Johnny & Monica
04-22-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by 400EX Stud
I'll be there on my nice new(to me) green Kawi. With stock shocks and all. I will only be working it. My back is still giving me fits. I will see you all there

Are you rebuilding your lrd quad?Your back would stop giving you fits if you would stop bending over so much:devil: I know ya gotta pay for the new kfx some how :D

Johnny & Monica
04-22-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey

Did anyone notice we made the atvriders home page again with a picture of John Glann from the MHSC Kahoka round???:D :D :D

5valves
04-23-2005, 08:58 PM
WOW. What a great place. That has to be to hardest race in the series yet. I am glad we had a HUGE meal at Lamberts friday night. Oh my I ate so much I hurt.
That cource was awsome hard. Some great racing going on in the B-vet class, I am sure other classes were the same. I had third nailed down till that tree jumped in front of me. I just couldnt get the pace back after that.
They did a great job sweeping the cource.
to bad more riders didnt show up.
I am to sore to type anymore.
Later
Ryon

jdwxv3
04-23-2005, 09:05 PM
I loved that course! I still think Lebanon was the hardest. But anyway that track was pretty dang fun and tough as hell to. I had a blast even though I only got 6th:( I still got 19th overall so that is some points at least! I just had a bad start, 16th or 17th after the first lap then had to try to work my way through the pack. 2nd lap, 9th, 3rd lap 8th, 4th lap 9th and I pushed with all I had and got around 3 people on the last lap! Olson, and Ryberg got away from everyone they are really fast! I hope I can keep up with them when I get my shocks back if not it will be a long season! Congrats to everyone who did there best, and yea Ryon, the turnout was HORRIBLE 140 racers :huh Later, Josh

Rdogg450
04-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah it was a tough course but had alot of fun... I thought there would be alot more people there also.... 5 hour drive for my group... Hey Josh ... Does your whole family race???? Pretty cool.:cool:

5valves
04-23-2005, 09:41 PM
How did you end up Dogg?
I think i was 8th in b-vet and around 52 overall

Carl Nevins
04-23-2005, 10:36 PM
I finished 7th vet b, stock shocks sucked, great track layout, good job doggy.

Rdogg450
04-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by 5valves
How did you end up Dogg?

I ended up 3rd in c-vet 50th overall.... I guess i can't complain really it was rough.

jdwxv3
04-24-2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Yeah it was a tough course but had alot of fun... I thought there would be alot more people there also.... 5 hour drive for my group... Hey Josh ... Does your whole family race???? Pretty cool.:cool:

Most of us race. I am the oldest of 7 and 4 of us raced this weekend. Also have a few cousins that race the close ones. Sometimes we dont know what we started it is hard to find space for 15-20 quads sometimes:eek2:, Later, Josh

jdwxv3
04-24-2005, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
I finished 7th vet b, stock shocks sucked, great track layout, good job doggy.

I agree stock shocks suck!! Everytime I got going good on the long straits it seems like I would hit a bump and go sailing aimlessly towards the woods! I was getting soooo frustrated:cuss:!!!! My stock re-valves should be here monday or tuesday. It is only $615 for all 3 shocks, zps style, tcs. I will put them to the test at Lorreta's and let you know how they hold up! Later guys, Josh

Johnny & Monica
04-24-2005, 04:31 PM
How did you end up Dogg?

Hey I had 8th in the B-class vet :( But I started in the 40+ class behind you guys.Some how I signed up for b-vet when I met to sign up in 40+ .I started in the 40+ because thats my class.I told the score keeper an changed my class but not my overall or fixed my lap times :( So it sucks on my points But that track was awesome we loved it Just got home today spent that extra day there an came home today.Taylor got 1st in the 90`s an Chance got 2nd that was a good race also.

Carl Nevins
04-24-2005, 06:25 PM
you started a minute behind and finished eighth in b vet :huh oh yeah i forgot about that rock that i hit that le 3 b riders get bye, that was the only rock i saw,........ when i was laying on the ground. i still finished 7th in vet b

Rdogg450
04-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Did anyone check out the mansion on the property??? I heard about but didn't see it. I heard something like a German rock band had it built in the 70's and it still had the shag carpet....lol:D

Johnny & Monica
04-24-2005, 09:42 PM
How many riders do ya all think will show for fingerlakes?I say less than a 100.Lorretta llynns an Ia. are all on the same day.:( I love Lorrettas an finger lake but we`re going to Iowa:D Tuff call.

Carl Nevins
04-25-2005, 12:24 AM
100 maybe:confused: that sucks i like finger lakes. we got more atv racing this year most on saturdays and now the riders are not showing. you know who is happy

yfz450xc
04-25-2005, 04:29 AM
Erica said we had almost 120 if I remember right , good race for me sore but had a good run with 5 valves and everyone in vet B ended up 4th :D , trased out my axle housing getting it welded today and hope to get it back together by weekend fopr lorretta's watch out for the yamaha axle housing's another bad design I believe.
Later scott

Rdogg450
04-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Great! Another bad design just what i want to hear....lol:(
We may be surprised by the turnout at FingerLakes... who knows?? Saturday races rule!!!! Got all day Sunday to recuperate!!!:D

scramblerracer
04-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Does anyone have pics of the results from walnut shade. I cut three tires on the second lap, got mad; loaded up the quad, and went home. I am interested in the overall and the stock class. Thanks Josh #327

jdwxv3
04-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey Scrambler racer I am in Jeff City we need to ride some time. Later, Josh

5valves
04-25-2005, 05:19 PM
Scott,
I am not sure you can blame the beating we gave those bikes on a design flaw. lol. If the manufactures designed those things to take that kind of beating the regular guy could never afford one.
I caught a tree on the second lap, had to dismount and push. Kinda took the wind outa my sails. Before that there was a great frieght train of B-vet guys.
Was a great cource.
You went by me midway or late in the race (scott) you were cooking and must of made up some good time.
I missed second gear off the start and saw a body to the right ahead of his quad, I knew it wasnt you but figured you two got together.
I hope he is okay.
There is great friendship in that class and wouldnt want to see anyone get hurt.
I wont be at finger lakes either. Me and my 2 wheeled budies are heading to Utah for a weeks worth of riding, hiking, and repeling.
If I make it back Ill see evryone at Westphalia.
Ryon

jdwxv3
04-25-2005, 06:34 PM
If you all want to thank the people who put the race on you can do so on www.hillbillygp.com Us quad guys need to let them all know how thankful we are later, Josh

79400ex
04-25-2005, 07:51 PM
Erica said we had almost 120 if I remember right , good race for me sore but had a good run with 5 valves and everyone in vet B ended up 4th :D , trased out my axle housing getting it welded today and hope to get it back together by weekend fopr lorretta's watch out for the yamaha axle housing's another bad design I believe.
Later scott

If that number right we almost beat the bike turn out. They lonely had a 140 os riders on sunday. that from the web site.

SHEP400EX
04-25-2005, 07:58 PM
yeah walnut shade sure kicked the crap out of me too. mitch sure gave me a good run and so did snead. what happened to snead on the last last? i took out tree when i was on his tail and never saw him again but somehow i passed him??? anyone know? going to get massage to work out out all them southern rocks lol se ya at lorretta's
---the other shep

jdwxv3
04-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
yeah walnut shade sure kicked the crap out of me too. mitch sure gave me a good run and so did snead. what happened to snead on the last last? i took out tree when i was on his tail and never saw him again but somehow i passed him??? anyone know? going to get massage to work out out all them southern rocks lol se ya at lorretta's
---the other shep

Hey Tony, this is Josh, Mitch's Bro. What time are you leaving for Tennese? We are heading out early Friday Morning and stoping somwhere semi close to The ranch. Also what class you racing? Mitch and I are going to race C in the morning. We just got our shocks back from C&D racing so we should be able to go a little bit faster now! I hope! See ya there! Later, Josh

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Pictures are up under race coverage under other events.

yfz450xc
04-26-2005, 04:32 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 5valves
[B]Scott,
I am not sure you can blame the beating we gave those bikes on a design flaw. lol. If the manufactures designed those things to take that kind of beating the regular guy could never afford one.
I caught a tree on the second lap, had to dismount and push. Kinda took the wind outa my sails. Before that there was a great frieght train of B-vet guys.
Was a great cource.

Ryon yea the guy that rolled next to me I thought for sure he was going to riun my only descent start this year but I squezzed by he said somebody t-boned him to make him roll towards me, I saw you out there was trying my darnest to keep up or catch you , so I figured I just hang back and watch you for a bit then I seen you hit the tree which was easy to do that day; it was a tight course.
The design is kinda of wierd , me and then I was told powerstroke did the same thing on his a week ago, it's just a weak spot in the axle hub area , but your right it couldv'e been the course as well that is for sure.
have fun in Utah.
Scott

yfz450xc
04-26-2005, 04:34 AM
---the other shep

Shep look me and terry up at lorretta's
Scott

tprender
04-26-2005, 04:57 AM
looks like you better take your rain coats. With this rain it doesn't look like a preety picture for racing this weekend. best of luck and don't get stuck to many times. See you all in a few weeks.

SHEP400EX
04-26-2005, 07:43 AM
HOPE TO LEAVE EARLY FRIDAY MORNING FOR LORETTA'S I'LL LOOK FOR ALL MY BUDDIES WHEN I GET THERE. HOPE THIS YEAR I COME HOME HEALTHY. HEY MITCH I WILL PROBALY RUN C 33 AND UP SO I CAN WATCH PROS IN PM.

shep
04-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Shep look me and terry up at lorretta's
Scott :bandit: witch shep you are you refering to LOL, im not going to make it this time!!:( :mad:

5valves
04-27-2005, 10:00 PM
I hope everyone has fun and makes it home safe, no mater which race they attend.
Ill post some pics when I get back.
See everyone at Westphalia.
I cant think of a better place to race, what a great bunch of people.
Later
Ryon

04-28-2005, 06:10 PM
I hope everyone has fun and makes it home safe, no mater which race they attend.
Ill post some pics when I get back.
See everyone at Westphalia.
I cant think of a better place to race, what a great bunch of people.
Later
Ryon

Your not racing finger lakes ryon? also i was thinkin maybe me and u could get together next weekend and ride or something. I had a fun time at Walnut Shade even though i got lost 1 time and had to drop out from a flat tire, it was fun tho :macho

5valves
04-28-2005, 09:02 PM
Nope no racing for me this weekend. I am loaded up with the two wheeler and heading to Utah. 7 days of riding and repelling, and hicking. We should have some great pics.
Slot canion where the guy had to cut his arm off to get out a few years ago.
Plus five miles of hell. should be an interesting trip.
Once in a life time deal, so I can afford to miss a race.
Besides missing Colombia is no big deal. Bull Creak is my vote for the best race of the year!!!!!! That place is awsome. I cant wait till fall and do the enduro there on the bike.

powerstroke
04-28-2005, 10:15 PM
---the other shep

I think brets dad told me he got a flat and came in and changed it. Matt