PDA

View Full Version : Southern Illinois Riders

Moto92
05-14-2002, 10:55 PM
So do we have anyone from southern Illinois that wants to go riding? All my friend sold their quads so Im a loner now, and I need some riding buddies.

RIKR4X
05-15-2002, 02:06 PM
I live in Granite City IL. I ride at St. Joe,give me a call if you ever want to go.

Zingnut
05-15-2002, 03:25 PM
I will try to go riding with you but with a baby due in Aug and a house to remodel, I don't have lots of time but if I have a day or two I will tell ya I would love to get over to st joes or ride the river. If time is not there maybe an afternoon at lil egypt.

05-15-2002, 06:27 PM
im near belleville, go to st joe all the time, pm me and we can set up a group thing some time

Striker49
05-15-2002, 07:12 PM
If I get to go back up to Turkey Bay sometime this summer Ill letcha know, I havent been since the EXRiders ride. I get my license in 3 1/2 months or so and am gonna try to work for a bigger quad this summer so I should be ready to go sometime this fall. BTW, Good luck with the kid and the house there Zingnut. :cool:

05-15-2002, 08:27 PM
I live in Bethalto IL about 40miles from st.louis.I'd be interested in a ride after i get a new quad.

frogburner
05-16-2002, 05:32 PM
Hey, you tell me whenever your going to St. Joe to ride, i have been up there before, but have never had the 400 up there though... I am real close to Cape Girardeau, MO.. Another place to ride is over in IL. That trail of tears park, never been there either... Some say its fun others say it sucks....

Zingnut
05-17-2002, 09:49 AM
I have never heard of the trail of tears park allowing OHV. I only know of Little Egypt and private land. If you have anymore info on the Trail of tears area it would be greatly appreciated. I know of the trail of tears but that goes from Mississippi river to the Ohio river. So there are all kinds of places this could be just wanting some info on this so i can look into it. I would love to find new riding areas. I also ride the levees along the Mississippi which is great when the river is down but no chance of that right now.

Moto92
05-17-2002, 12:19 PM
Hey, have you guys seen the new planet xtreme motorsports park thats in Mason? Im dying to go up there and ride but I dont have anybody to go with me.
Check out http://www.planet-x-treme.com

frogburner
05-17-2002, 03:05 PM
hey, Zingnut,

There is a Trail of tears to ride at, I am not positive sure of where at. I know if your coming from Cape, its before you get to Ware.. My cousin has been there though, i will ask him tonight or tommorrow and get back to ya on that....

Rider#11
06-02-2002, 10:20 PM
i live right next to member 440 and we ride at flat river, and coultervill, il, very nice

PoopOna400EX
06-03-2002, 11:12 PM
I'm in Springfield, IL. Let me know when you guys are going to St Joe's next, i'd be interested in meeting ya there.

~Jason