PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Tracks?

Rico400
04-15-2005, 11:03 AM
Hey im a new rider from oregon and i was wondering where are they tracks? Ive been to the dunes and i wanna try riding on some tracks. I heard there is a track at the Salem Fairgrounds but i think its only durong the winter. Any info is good info.

Thxx ;)

Rico400
04-16-2005, 11:41 PM
anyone? maybe all there is in oregon is dunes. hopelly there is acouple mx tracks though :(

JLSLEP500
04-17-2005, 05:20 AM
Albany has an MX track. I believe they have pratices on Wed. at 2pm. The same people that run the Salem track also run the Albany track. They run the Albany track during the spring and summer. They run the Salem indoor track in the fall and winter.

Rico400
04-17-2005, 09:48 AM
alright thxx :D hopelly after awhile i will start practicing at the albany track.

chad400ex
04-17-2005, 10:13 AM
There's also a new quad friendly indoor track up in Cornelious (outside of Hillsboro). Washougal is close to Portland. There is a "Pay to play" track out in Sandy. Longview and Woodland up in Washington are close. Goldendale, WA is pretty close to Portland too... So, yes there are tracks...you've just got to know where to find them. Eastern Oregon has some as well...I believe Madras has one, and the new Prineville Adventure Park will have some too.