PDA

View Full Version : 300 EX ideas

RadRacer
04-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Hey all. I'm new, and I was thinking of painting my 2001 300EX. Currently, it's the stock red/black set-up, but I was thinking of painting it all black, but leave the hood and seat red. Then add soem flame graphics to spice it up. I asked my parents, and they didn't really say anything, so i thought I'd run it by you guys and see what you think. Any suggestions would be appreciated....

bulkdriverlp
04-14-2005, 08:16 PM
dont try to paint the plastic, that fusion paint is good but you wont be happy with it.

RadRacer
04-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
dont try to paint the plastic, that fusion paint is good but you wont be happy with it.

O.K, What if I bought new black plastics then? How do you think it would look using the set-uo I said?

srfootball50
04-15-2005, 06:37 PM
if you buy black plastics they will just get all scratched up and look like crap after a couple of rides but you could always try to find a cool graphics kit for your quad if you dont like the looks of it right now

RadRacer
04-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Well. I guess I'm not gonna do anything to it after all. My mom said I couldn't, she said it would make people not want to buy it. Which would you rather buy? An ATV with stock plastics and decals, or one with awesome graphics and decals? I mgiht be able to get a decal kit on it, but that's probably about it. That also means no performance upgrades for me.......:(