PDA

View Full Version : AIM PROBLEM???need help

LiveToRide1930
04-14-2005, 05:15 PM
hey my aim pauses when i send a message to anyone at anytime,its like i push send and then pauses for 5 secs and then goes,this has be going on for like the end of augest of last year and im geting pretty pissed about it,ive download it and delete in many times to see if that fixed the problem.DOES anybody know what this mite be or how to fix it because its driving me crazy and cant take it anymore

thanks LTR

theTman
04-14-2005, 05:19 PM
mines buggin out too....everything will freeze nd i cant tell if im talking to ppl or not

dpizz450
04-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
hey my aim pauses when i send a message to anyone at anytime,its like i push send and then pauses for 5 secs and then goes,this has be going on for like the end of augest of last year and im geting pretty pissed about it,ive download it and delete in many times to see if that fixed the problem.DOES anybody know what this mite be or how to fix it because its driving me crazy and cant take it anymore

thanks LTR

i thought it was my computer! mine does the same exact thing. its been doin it for about 3 or 4 months now and its really annoying the chit out of me! i tried deleting it many times also. someone help!

LiveToRide1930
04-14-2005, 05:48 PM
haha i thought i was mine to but now i know,SOME1 PLEASE HELP,we need help BIG TIME

Bubba
04-14-2005, 06:06 PM
i'm having AIM problems too. Like i will get online talk to people, but after being online for about a minute to a minute in a half it will just cut off and exit out of AIM. I've deleted it re downloaded it many times. Any suggestions?

Fender Bender
04-14-2005, 07:08 PM
AIM sucks, use Trillian

http://www.trillian.cc

dpizz450
04-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
AIM sucks, use Trillian

http://www.trillian.cc

everyone i talk to one the net uses aim though. so that's sort of a problem

ShiftFMX
04-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
everyone i talk to one the net uses aim though. so that's sort of a problem

With trillian, you can talk to ppl on AIM, Yahoo, MSN AND ICQ! All in one program, Highly recommended!

DeerNuts
04-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Thats odd-- Ive never had one problem with AIM. All the people I know that use it havent had a problem either.

Since its happened to so many of you, its obviously not your connections.

I dont know what the problem is. I do know that AOL is full of crap and is very susceptible to viruses and the like, but Ive never heard of their messanging program to be faulty. I think its way better than MSN and Yahoo, and tons more people use AIM anyway.

Fender Bender
04-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Trillian connects to all of the instant messaging hosts, so you can talk to people that are using AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, MSN, or ICQ. It is a VERY nice program, I wish it was available for Linux.