PDA

View Full Version : Anybody sell something like this..??

Matt37
04-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Hey,

Does anybody sell caps or something that go in the middle of wheels? I dont want to get into taking the hubs off or anything i wanna get something that just screw on. I just got a full set of hipers and i want to put something in the middle of them to really set them off instead of that ugly bolt that is there now? Anybody know any companys or websites that make something like this?

Thanx

blue416ex
04-14-2005, 03:12 PM
mudcaps from nacs racing or hiper ?:confused:

Matt37
04-14-2005, 03:18 PM
mudcaps from nacs racing or hiper

Iam looking for something that actually screws onto the hub. I thought i saw someone that made sumthing like that.

EvilJester400EX
04-14-2005, 03:24 PM
I don't think anyone makes a mudcap that bolts onto the hub. Hiper makes mudcaps that are like "tabs" that you don't have to take the rings off, just unscrew them from the tabs.

NacsMXer
04-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Hey,

Does anybody sell caps or something that go in the middle of wheels? I dont want to get into taking the hubs off or anything i wanna get something that just screw on. I just got a full set of hipers and i want to put something in the middle of them to really set them off instead of that ugly bolt that is there now? Anybody know any companys or websites that make something like this?

Thanx

Are you talking about the hub castle nut? You know, the one with the cotter pin through it. Never seen a company that's made a cap for the stock hub nut.

Your only option is to buy a set of aftermarket hubs such as Hardkor, Nac's, Merrel, or Baldwin. Most aftermarket hubs come with a billet hub nut cover. I think this is what you are looking for.

Matt37
04-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Are you talking about the hub castle nut? You know, the one with the cotter pin through it. Never seen a company that's made a cap for the stock hub nut.

Exactly, I want something to cover the axle nut.

04-14-2005, 03:57 PM
this months dirt wheels have some spinners for like $325 that would cover those up

NacsMXer
04-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
this months dirt wheels have some spinners for like $325 that would cover those up

Dayum! $325 for spinner covers? :eek2: I think I remember seeing those, I wonder if it's the whole hub and integrated spinner (it better be for that price). If it's not I would just buy some new hubs altogether.