PDA

View Full Version : Very Clean 250R For Sale in Md

MarylandATVcom
04-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Quad in in Great Condition and was use by a Drag Race Team to pull Dragsters before I got it. I had Dirt First in B-more rebuild the motor from top to bottom, And I only used the quad from time to time to play on the Coal Hills in Pa. Quad has never been raced and has a bunch of extras!
Honda 1986 TRX 250R: Ported and Polished w/ Wiseco Piston, Hinson Clutch Basket and clutch kit, LA hot Rod, Pyramid Reed Valves, Keihin 38 pwk carb, FMF shorty, OMF Radiator Shrouds, Works billet clutch lever, RPM hub and carrier bearings, K&M filter w/Outerwear, EHS lid, AC bumpers and PRM Skids, Oversize fuel tank, Frame, Six pack rack grab bar, DID Gold X-ring chain, Billet EB block off & Case Saver, Steering Stabilizer, Shocks and Swing Arm are all Orginial and nothing has ever been broke or re-welded. I also have a bunch of extra stuff like a set of wheels, plastic etc. The Quad has low hours and has never been raced or abused. Adult owned and well taken care of her whole life. Im thinking 4500? but I dont know, Im open to offers and must sell.
I also have a super nice XR400 if you know anyone looking for a thumper Enduro. ~coop

grabberblue
04-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Sorry i cant buy your R ,but how about some ohtsu balloon tires and a nos us90 tank?

MarylandATVcom
04-14-2005, 04:40 PM
Sorry sold out of my ATC/US90 goodies many moon's ago my friend. All I have now is a rider to putt around on from time to time! ;) ~coop

PS: I wish I would have kept some of them ohtsu's!

grabberblue
04-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Didnt you say you would never sell that R, Whats up with the atc90.com website? The collector club?

MarylandATVcom
04-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Didnt you say you would never sell that R, Whats up with the atc90.com website? The collector club?

Well Im having too much FUN on these Monster Green Quads I got ;) . I also started racing just about full time this year and it aint cheap! I have a few great sponsors, But they wont pay my way yet.~lol So some of the keepers that I thought I would never sell I gotta part with. As far as the ATC90 Site I just dont have time anymore :( . But I still enjoy puttin around with my kids and if I come across any lost treasures Im a buyer :D . ~coop

MarylandATVcom
04-17-2005, 06:37 PM
bump