PDA

View Full Version : 1979 #'s matching Z28 Camero trade for quad.

jburner01
04-14-2005, 09:08 AM
I have a complete #'s matching 1979 Camero Z28 with limited slip rear end special ordered from the factory. It is all original down to the rims. It runs great and drives like a dream. But, it needs paint and tires. It has been stored for a few years and the tires are old. This car is not restored and needs a good home. I would really like a Banshee or a Raptor 660. Any year is fine with me as long as they run strong. I am open to other quads as well. I can get you pictures of the car upon request. I am located in Kansas.

jburner01
04-14-2005, 11:42 AM
Bump.... Any takers!!!

Bad Azz Bob
04-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Whats it got for an engine, how many miles and hows the underneith? Also I'm going to want to see pics. I got a 2003 LE Banshee for sale. Has 7 tanks of gas threw it. It has FMF Power Core 2's, FMF SST's, PRO DESIGN Billet K&N filter, 280 jets for winter (comes with 260's and 290's also), COOL HEAD with 21 cc domes, WB boost bottle, MSD, PRO X Pistons and V force reeds. It also has the TORS removed and has Billet water pump, LSR parking break block off, Renthal bars with Renthal diamond grips, AC racing bumper with mudscreen, quick adjust clutch, 22 realators on itp .190's. and full GYTR skids (a-arms, swing arm and belly). I have it for sale locally for 4999. My names Bob I live in Souther NH 10 min. from the MA border.