PDA

View Full Version : news on my uncle

One_Bad_400
04-13-2005, 09:20 PM
just saw some news vidios and stuff on my uncle and he is walking now... with a little hand crutch in one hand... the man that attacked (Jesse Chaddock) him dont look nothin like what i figured he would look like... he has a 19 years sentince on him...

here is a quote that my uncle said the the man that atacked him(Jesse Chaddock) to his face...
"There is nothing that I can say or do that is going to change the outcome of what is going to happen to my life, or yours," he told Chaddock.

However, his tone was conciliatory.

"I want you to know that I have and I will continue to pray for you as well," Cunniff said. "I wish you the best of luck."

One_Bad_400
04-13-2005, 09:23 PM
there are vidios of the news if any of yall would be interested... you have to sign up and give your e-mail and some stuff... you can make all of it up if you want but here are the vidios... on the right side

http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa050406_am_chaddock.1b0ac4ea4.html

LuckyOxygen
04-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Have you posted a topic on this before or something? b/c that would make lots more sense...

derekhonda
04-13-2005, 09:40 PM
yeah, he did a couple months ago, your uncle was attacked with a knife correct? Glad he is doing better...

One_Bad_400
04-14-2005, 06:29 AM
no he was just attacted, and betten almost to death.... the doctor told him that he would never move his legs and never walk again!!! if you saw that vidio its truly amazing that he can do that from a few months ago he was on a breather and couldn't ever feed him self and nto go to the bathroom with out help