PDA

View Full Version : Fat joe bought a house...

87250rxrider
04-13-2005, 04:51 PM
i just found out that the Rapper, Fat Joe bougt a house in the town that i live in... its kinda cool, especially how my town is in the middle of nowhere, and is very dull. just felt like sharin the news.

ShiftFMX
04-13-2005, 04:59 PM
How far from you is it?

TM426
04-13-2005, 05:09 PM
There goes the neighborhood:D

Syrus
04-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by TM426
There goes the neighborhood:D

hahaah just wat I was thinking LOL. Good one

Corey13
04-13-2005, 05:11 PM
wat town u live in???????

ny300exrider
04-13-2005, 05:14 PM
watch out for fiddy and his crew rolling through your hood

AtvMxRider
04-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by 87250rxrider
i just found out that the Rapper, Fat Joe bougt a house in the town that i live in... its kinda cool, especially how my town is in the middle of nowhere, and is very dull. just felt like sharin the news.

Pappy
04-13-2005, 05:26 PM
you might as well get your sister started at the free clinic:eek:

I-7
04-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Keep everything locked up. Don't be suprised if a few KFC's or Boston Markets start popping up in your area either.

bulkdriverlp
04-13-2005, 06:07 PM
thats cool, uncle cracker bought a house 20 miles from me!!! my 19 yo cousin's friends mom was the realestate agent. my cousin and his buddies were playing poker when she invited him and his wife over for steaks on the grill. cracker made a couple comments about the poker game. dammit i wish i was there!!! cracker brought his wife and kids too. they are real tight liped about it, dont even know where the damn thing is. i deliver propane in that whole area and probobly passed it up without even knowing it....:mad:

Hondadudeehhhh
04-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Ted Nugent owns a house about 5 miles from me.

250xridamatt
04-13-2005, 06:33 PM
The guy that owns, or owned, tippmann paintball lives like 15 minutes from me. I saw their house for sale for 4 million. I went to school with his daughter too. He has like 13 kids though.

The guy that owns all the pizza huts in like Indiana lives near me too. Plus there is this family that owns a huge real estate business live on the same road as me.

Theres also this guy that does custom sound systems for like theaters and rich people that lives across the street from me. Hes only like 24 too. I watched a movie at his house, and it was better than at a theater.

Its pretty funny, because there are mostly small-medium sized houses around here, then every now and then you see these huge mansions. It makes me wonder, Who would build such a huge house in amishville, Indiana.

Oh, i have a bunch of amish neighbors too. I love watching their faces as they ride by on their bikes. They are like in awe when im riding my fourwheeler.

Bush0102
04-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh

Nugent kicks ***! Haha he opened for skynyrd a few years ago and he was wild! probably one of the most obscene people ever though...

lets see who has a house within 5 miles of me....

Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, LeeAnn Rimes, Nikki Taylor, Steve McNair, Billy Volek, Derek Mason, Drew Bennet, Chris Brown, Trace Atkins, Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn....you get the picture...i guess thats the advantage of living in suburban nashville....

I-7
04-13-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Nugent kicks ***! Haha he opened for skynyrd a few years ago and he was wild! probably one of the most obscene people ever though...

Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, LeeAnn Rimes, Nikki Taylor, Steve McNair, Billy Volek, Derek Mason, Drew Bennet, Chris Brown, Trace Atkins, Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn....you get the picture...i guess thats the advantage of living in suburban nashville....

Showoff :o

ShiftFMX
04-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102

I got you on that one! My neighbor, his name is dick, used to own a siding company! :eek2:

o4250
04-13-2005, 07:26 PM
If you want to make some extra money, When he has A party set up A stand that sells Malt liqour and fried chicken and you will make A fortune:macho

bansheeguy77
04-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Keep everything locked up. Don't be suprised if a few KFC's or Boston Markets start popping up in your area either.

lmao thanks i needed that.

who lives within 5 miles of me, jonathan davis, fred durst, jessica simpson, britney spears, ken shamrock, tripple h, the rock, j mann, corey taylor, mickey mouse, mini mouse, jerry rice, donovan mcnabb, terrell owens, mike piazza, ken griffey jr, barry bonds, bill clinton, chester bennington, tonya harding, peter griffin, elian gonzalez, tony montana, the queen of england, john paul III, the guy who owns the china wok down the street, and a few thousand more i cant remember.....beat that bush :scary:

SRH
04-13-2005, 07:56 PM
fat joe...i just dont think hes cool, looking at him just makes me shake my head, terror squad...what terror is his fat *** going to bring to anyone?

300racer
04-13-2005, 09:37 PM
I have you all beat I live next door to a gay guy a dude that works at walgreens and a drug dealer.

04-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by SRH
what terror is his fat *** going to bring to anyone?

sit on people:confused:

DeerNuts
04-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Who lives next to me??

Well, there' a coupla trailer trash sluts that live in the field by my house. A guy that owns a horse farm too on the other side of my house. Pastor lives down the road. Thats it, 3 houses within site of mine.

But like Jerry put: Who gives a flying f***??:rolleyes: :p

Bush: thats crazy that all those country music people live next to you. I had no idea they all live so close together:confused: You're not exaggerating at all?? Your one lucky sum***** man!!

JUSTINcredible
04-13-2005, 10:29 PM
I got you all beat, Prince lives abuot 20 miles from me.. yeah the famous singer:eek2: :huh :scary:

kick
04-14-2005, 02:58 AM
:cool: That's 10 times better than living near Fat *** Joe.

Nugent > Fat Gangbanger X 100,000

JTRtrx250r
04-14-2005, 08:46 AM
who the ef is fat joe?:confused: LMAO, cool name:huh :o

must be a "rapper":rolleyes: :ermm:

Matt37
04-14-2005, 01:01 PM
lmao thanks i needed that.

who lives within 5 miles of me, jonathan davis, fred durst, jessica simpson, britney spears, ken shamrock, tripple h, the rock, j mann, corey taylor, mickey mouse, mini mouse, jerry rice, donovan mcnabb, terrell owens, mike piazza, ken griffey jr, barry bonds, bill clinton, chester bennington, tonya harding, peter griffin, elian gonzalez, tony montana, the queen of england, john paul III, the guy who owns the china wok down the street, and a few thousand more i cant remember.....beat that bush

Terrel owens actually does live about 5 miles away from me. Him, Mcnabb and Freddie Mitchell all live on the same street. There houses are huge. Sometimes i drive by their in my vette and see owens in his lambo.:macho and he has the nerve to want more money :rolleyes: I also live about 5 minutes away from Jeremy Roenick from the flyers.

Dan_Guetter
04-14-2005, 01:57 PM
"The Guy" from half baked lives a house down from me

Hondadudeehhhh
04-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

"The guy on the couch" i would rather have him and the cuban b live by me than anyone haha.

I have a question... what race is fat joe? I notice he says nigg a lot but hes like white :huh

AtvMxRider
04-14-2005, 02:14 PM
:ermm:

04-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
watch out for fiddy and his crew rolling through your hood

haha yea,

RuffRyder400ex
04-14-2005, 03:41 PM

I have a question... what race is fat joe? I notice he says nigg a lot but hes like white :huh
i think hes puerto rican

BLAZE1
04-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
"who lives within 5 miles of me...peter griffin"

isn't that the guy from Family Guy??

HAHAHA!

schootar
04-14-2005, 04:14 PM

Isn't that Steven Wright? He's a funny f***er.

87250rxrider
04-14-2005, 05:13 PM
well, none of you live in my town, so you really wouldn't know how odd it is for a rapper to move here. my town is really small, we only have one store, and thats the village store, on my side of town everybody has 3 or more acres of land, the water company owns all surrounding land, so it can't be developed. we are one of the wealthiest towns, but there is nothing here. he must just want some place where he can get away from it all.

JTRtrx250r
04-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Thats why most celebs buy places way out... to get away from it all