PDA

View Full Version : Need Spares

gunter
04-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Hi All

I am in need of the following parts and was wondering if any of you know where I can get these. I live in South-Africa and parts are expensice. Online shopping will do with posting via usps

2 x Front Ontake Valves
1 x Head Gasket
4 x Valve shimms (Max size available)

Thanks in advance

Gunter

Bradracer18
04-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Call the guys at Nicholas Cycle, they have the biggest inventory in the US for the pred.........and also the fastest preds too!!!

Talk to Doug, Wes, or Jeff..........phone number should be on website

www.nicholascycle.com

polaris bob
04-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Don't bother to call him until next week, he needs to be kept off the phone so he can get my stuff done!!!! :blah:

Nicholas cycle is a cool shop they do have most of everything you could want!!! Give them a call and I am sure that they can help you out.

Bradracer18
04-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Hey Bob...........I was wondering if you had time, if you could slip over to Tina's post(clutch cover) and look at my post in there(last one) about my tranny/cover.......see what you think is going on...........

If you don't have time, don't bother........

QuadJunkies
04-15-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Bradracer18
Hey Bob...........I was wondering if you had time, if you could slip over to Tina's post(clutch cover) and look at my post in there(last one) about my tranny/cover.......see what you think is going on...........

If you don't have time, don't bother........
I havent forgot you ;) I mentioned it to Troy tonight, he has just been SWAMPED and up to his ears in quads this week with only a week to get them ready;) Ill hopefully have some answers for you tomorow night :) Im thinkin you have a couple of issues going on from what I read, I have my own theorys ,but WTF do I know, Im just a girl! :o :p

polaris bob
04-15-2005, 02:06 AM
I just saw this post, I will have a look and see what i can do.

gunter
04-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Thanks to all that replied.

I e-maild them on: nicholas@heartland.net (twice) with no reply ??? Are they so busy ???

QuadJunkies
04-20-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by gunter
Thanks to all that replied.

I e-maild them on: nicholas@heartland.net (twice) with no reply ??? Are they so busy ??? Honestly, YES.. Doug is a VERY busy guy these days . He will ususally email us a few days or less after emailing him, but I think he has alot on his plate right now and hes hard to catch most of the time so you may hae to call and talk to Wes at the shop

QuadJunkies
04-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by gunter
Hi All

I am in need of the following parts and was wondering if any of you know where I can get these. I live in South-Africa and parts are expensice. Online shopping will do with posting via usps

2 x Front Ontake Valves
1 x Head Gasket
4 x Valve shimms (Max size available)

Thanks in advance

Gunter you should check out partsland.com . We got our tranny parts there

gunter
04-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Thx QuadJunkies

will e-mail them

the predator
04-24-2005, 08:47 PM
if you're installing new valves it would be wise to install new guides and seal on each!! JMO