PDA

View Full Version : squirrel problems

n00b on a 400ex
04-12-2005, 08:34 AM
ok, heres the problem, i know for a fact i have at least 1 of these furry little *******s living in the walls. i can sometimes hear them ****ing around when im on the computer. i dont care if they die or not, but i wouldnt mind if i caught one alive :devil: . is there any way i could make a trap or something to bait them out? (if i ever catch one alive its either getting a pullet shot through its head or tied to the back of my quad and taken along for a ride, or i could blow it up at the beach)

any suggestions?

400exredrider
04-12-2005, 08:36 AM
your cruel dude :rolleyes:

n00b on a 400ex
04-12-2005, 08:39 AM
what? its not like im gonna microwave one of them (mom might get mad if i made a big gory mess)

knighttime
04-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
ok, heres the problem, i know for a fact i have at least 1 of these furry little *******s living in the walls. i can sometimes hear them ****ing around when im on the computer. i dont care if they die or not, but i wouldnt mind if i caught one alive :devil: . is there any way i could make a trap or something to bait them out? (if i ever catch one alive its either getting a pullet shot through its head or tied to the back of my quad and taken along for a ride, or i could blow it up at the beach)

any suggestions?

sounds like this squirrel is smarter than you :eek2:

if you tie a squirrel to the back of your quad and take it for a ride, => then you are a sick bassttarrd!!

why not wait till he gets out of your house during the day, then plug up his entry hole(s) to your house.

:cuss:

zephead400ex
04-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Why would you torture the squirrel? Maybe if you stick your nuts out of the window he'll come running...but then again...doesn't sound like you have any balls if you would torture any kind of animal.

Sorry man, might seem funny, but grow up.

stupid driver
04-12-2005, 09:38 AM
sounds like someone needs to take a visit to the mental institution.:huh :huh :huh seriously, draggin a squirrel behind a quad??? i hope you were jokin.

YZ400EX
04-12-2005, 11:11 AM
If I ever seen anyone dragging any animal (no matter what) behind any kind of vehicle I would beat them down..Thats just crap..There is no reason for something like that..I am sure having squirrels in your walls is annoying, but there is no reason to torture them..they dont know its your house and its bothering you..They are just looking for a place to stay..Just flush them out of the house and block off their entry point..they will just find somewhere else to go..Its not like its YOUR house they wanna be in..DONT be an @ss and do anything cruel to the animals..Thats just messed up..Remember you get what you give..even though it may be to an animal you never know..Dont post on here about doing anything cruel to animals..You need help!!

Dan_Guetter
04-12-2005, 11:19 AM
don't hurt the animals please, what did they ever do to you. They have feelings, they share emotion. Just like you and me. Please, whatever you do, please do not throw the squirrel in the air, and use it as a clay pigeon.

Tommy 17
04-12-2005, 11:57 AM
this is no joke and i'll swear on my life about this...

this guy 3 houses up from me had the same problem as u... he trapped the squirrels and took them away to another area... they came back again and he took them away... they came back again so he held them down and painted their toe nails pink so he could see if it was the same squirrel coming back again hahahahaha

they never came back after that... i think the other squirrels beat him up for being a homo:p :o

WEEZIL
04-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Its called You give me $20 And I bring over my 10-22 with a 25 round clip loaded with CB shells.. I'll get rid of your little pest problem!

DeerNuts
04-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
Its called You give me $20 And I bring over my 10-22 with a 25 round clip loaded with CB shells.. I'll get rid of your little pest problem!

You make a good point that a squirrel can HUMANELY be put down. Still, it'd be better to just flush them then block off the entrances.

Seriously if you hold a wild squirrel in your hands it will mess you up BAD. I mean this. I have shot them during hunting season. More than once I have had to put them down because the shot didnt. they are very tough to kill. They are ornery little *******s if handled, but you will never catch them anyway because they are so fast.

duke416ex
04-12-2005, 02:30 PM
Better yet, if you think they are bad in the house, put out a live trap, one that closes and just holds them in without harming them. When you trap one, just reach in there and tie your string on him for the 4wheeler, then tell us how many stiches you have and if you tied the string. Oh by the way, you do know that a squirrel is a rodent and that rodents can chew through a concrete block don't you?

Mxjunkie
04-12-2005, 02:31 PM
We had some down at work, so me and my dad found out where they were, My boss grabbed his 22 and POW, They took all the insulation out of his garage. Dont drag the god damn thing behind your quad, I should drag you behind a Loader from my dads work for even thinking that :rolleyes:

gyt-r450
04-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL

i dont think CB will fit in the clip(to small) i mite be wrong be they dont fit in my 10-22 clip:confused:

MSL
04-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Shoot it, skin it and eat it;)

brian-250
04-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by MSL
Shoot it, skin it and eat it;)

yes sir!

i have the same proble with birds in my barn it didnt really bother me untill the started to chit on the quads and my truck, so i wait untill they fly out in the tree behind the barn i shoot them, simple as that, DO NOT drag it behind the quad!

Doober
04-12-2005, 04:21 PM
or u can just do this if you catch one...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/flysquirrel1.html

hondardr4life
04-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Yea, draggin them behind the quad is a little messed up. If you don't like your walls, then just wait till u hear the little sucker and get out the 12 gauge:D . That'll take care of your little squirrel problem. J/K, don't do that, lol. Just get one of those little mini bear traps, and put some acorns in it or something liek that.

bulkdriverlp
04-12-2005, 05:43 PM
thats exactly how our house burned down when i was a kid, the fire marshall said a squirrel chewed on some wires and started the fire. hope your smoke detectors work. :eek2:

n00b on a 400ex
04-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
thats exactly how our house burned down when i was a kid, the fire marshall said a squirrel chewed on some wires and started the fire. hope your smoke detectors work. :eek2:

thats what im worried about, i dont want them chewing on some wires and burning the place down. i wasnt serious on the quad thing (though seeing a squirrel bouncing along a trail 6 feet behind a quad seemed funny at the moment), i guess ill do it the humane way and put a 22 shell through its head. :scary:

atvrider12764
04-13-2005, 08:36 AM
they make special traps that you open the two sides up and you put peanut butter or some kind of food on alittle platform and when the squirell or any other animal steps on the platform the doors slam down and close and the animal cant get out... then you can just called the animal people to come get it

knighttime
04-13-2005, 10:28 AM
ok, heres the problem, i know for a fact i have at least 1 of these furry little *******s living in the walls. i can sometimes hear them ****ing around when im on the computer. i dont care if they die or not, but i wouldnt mind if i caught one alive :devil: . ..... i could blow it up at the beach)

any suggestions?

the more i read this, the more i keep laughing :D

good luck with your attempted conquest of the "furry little *******s"

what kind of explosives are you gonna use to blow apart the squirrels. M-80's used to be easy to get years ago, but now days its harder to find them.

:cool:

MOFO
04-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
M-80's used to be easy to get years ago, but now days its harder to find them.

:cool:

your right, it is harder to get the smaller ones now... :eek:

bansheeguy77
04-13-2005, 05:25 PM
dont torture them, put them down humanely is fine. make some pot pie with those things. squirrel potpie was some of the best i ever had :o

knighttime
04-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
your right, it is harder to get the smaller ones now... :eek:

the ones you set off at joels house a few years ago would have blown up some squirrels with no problem, maybe every squirrel in the state with no problems :bandit: :uhoh: :cool:

I-7
04-13-2005, 08:25 PM

any suggestions?

Wow... do you need help? Put yourself in the squirrels shoes... or feet whatever

nebjamin
04-13-2005, 08:33 PM
just get some rodent poison and put it where they will eat it. Then make sure you can get the squirrel out. Dont do that with a mouse tho. Cause then your parents blame you for not showering when really the bad smell is the dead mouse.