PDA

View Full Version : Question about riding boots?

kick
04-11-2005, 09:06 PM
I guess you have to move your shift lever up sometimes to allow room for your boots? A friend told me that when I get my boots I'll have to move it a bit.

LazeR
04-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by kick
I guess you have to move your shift lever up sometimes to allow room for your boots? A friend told me that when I get my boots I'll have to move it a bit.

I didnt have to move mine, and i have tech 6's so i guess they are a little stiffer. I can shift perfectly fine, didnt take me long to figure it out either.

kick
04-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Okay cool... I didn't think I'd have to, from riding with my combat boots, there was plenty of room. But I guess I'll just have to see.

JOEX
04-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I have The Tech-6 boots also but I had to move the shifter. It's not hard to do though.

LazeR
04-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I have The Tech-6 boots also but I had to move the shifter. It's not hard to do though.

Thats because Joe is getting up there in age, and he can't move like he used to..

haha just messing with ya joe!

I know my friend had to move his up on his banshee....its kind of like a thing where some ppl have to move it and some ppl dont....depends on the rider, how you sit on your quad and stuff like that

JOEX
04-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
Thats because Joe is getting up there in age, and he can't move like he used to..
:cuss:
I bet I can move fast enough to put the boot where it belongs:eek: :devil: :D

Rdhanded2
04-12-2005, 01:14 PM
I had to on my 400ex, but not on my Z400. It just depends on the bike. It takes about 5 seconds to do it though, so it isn't really a big deal.