PDA

View Full Version : Dance pranks

Dumontexrider
04-11-2005, 08:50 PM
alright, i have a really formal dance comming up and i want to pull a good prank. i dont want to do anything destructive or harming anyone. i want to do something witha costume or something like dress like a ninja and wack people with swords or dress up like spiderman and shoot sillystring at people i dont know. anyone have any other ideas?

TheFontMaster
04-11-2005, 08:52 PM
dress up like a pimp and go around asking all the girls if they would like to earn a little extra money after the dance.

LazeR
04-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
dress up like a pimp and go around asking all the girls if they would like to earn a little extra money after the dance.

hahaha thats funny, he might get slapped a few times if he did that though....

DeerNuts
04-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Dumontexrider
. i want to dress like a ninja and wack people with swords

:huh

WTF dude. Why the hell would you do something like that??:confused:

nosliw
04-11-2005, 09:44 PM
paint your tux on :chinese:

JUSTINcredible
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM
spike the punch

DeerNuts
04-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
spike the punch

That'd be your best bet. Forget the ninja crap.

400exrules
04-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
spike the punch

witha sh^tload of exlax.....lmfao and dont drink any.....just sit back, and watch the carnage....oh and go in the bathrooms and piss on all the toilet paper before unleashing the exlax

YFZ450Ridr
04-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
witha sh^tload of exlax.....lmfao and dont drink any.....just sit back, and watch the carnage....oh and go in the bathrooms and piss on all the toilet paper before unleashing the exlax

evil arent you? haha good idea though.

n00b on a 400ex
04-11-2005, 11:36 PM
even better then spiking the punch, try and get a few cans of chew, then if you can get a hold of the punch, mix it in. watch the real carnage as people puke all over their girlfriends and expensive tux's, lol. or put a few stink bombs in your pocket during the dance, and drop them when you dance. i think the first ideas better, either that or a few cans of snuff in someones drink.

derekhonda
04-12-2005, 01:10 AM
haha, that makes me think of like a parody they play on the radio all the time, goes like this:

Yeah i was the guy who painted the tux on my body instead of buying one, it was all going well until i spilled my drink.....and then the paint ran and everyone could see my dong....

crday98
04-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
witha sh^tload of exlax.....lmfao and dont drink any.....just sit back, and watch the carnage....oh and go in the bathrooms and piss on all the toilet paper before unleashing the exlax that would be a good one but i think saran-wrapping the toilets would be better than pissing on the chit paper;)

400exrules
04-12-2005, 01:47 PM
like someone else said, no better way to ruin the romance then stink bombs :devil:

zedicus00
04-12-2005, 02:07 PM
visine eye drops in the punch. one lil bottle should be enuf for the entire punch bowl. wont even taste a difference. same effects as exlax.

Andrew400ex
04-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
haha, that makes me think of like a parody they play on the radio all the time, goes like this:

Yeah i was the guy who painted the tux on my body instead of buying one, it was all going well until i spilled my drink.....and then the paint ran and everyone could see my dong....
from the movie saving silverman..J.D. McNuggit

Punk'd
04-12-2005, 05:19 PM
lmao exlax in the punch! The bathroom will be packed hahaha

brian-250
04-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda

thats funny as hell when it comes on there.:p

DeerNuts
04-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
even better then spiking the punch, try and get a few cans of chew, then if you can get a hold of the punch, mix it in.

All those little flakes floating around in it wouldnt be noticeable of course:rolleyes:

Just spike the punch with a little Capn. Instad of ruining the party by having to watch cute girls puke, you can actually improve the situation and maybe even get laid.;)