PDA

View Full Version : trading exhausts

Sparkles
05-14-2002, 12:20 PM
well, i bought a t-4 slip on but they couldnt find the box, didnt really matter much, i didnt think there was any hardware with it, but it turns out i was missing spacer and bolt and w.e else comes with it. so i called up the place i bought it from and they delivered one to me, they told me to put heat resistant silicone around it where it connects to the header so i did that and it came off. its just been a bunch of bull $#!+, and to make it worse one of the guys that wok at the place and my dad got into a fight over the phone he kept trying to tell us that we lost the spacer and intructions, they started swearing and $#!+, we called the owner and they want us to take the t-4 back and they're going to give us a yosh pipe for $72 more. :o :mad: :( sound like a good deal ?, i like the t-4 better though i find its louder, which would u guys prefer ?

DTRAIN
05-14-2002, 12:43 PM
I have no experience with the yoshi pipe, but i love my T-4. It sounds mean, gives power, and looks sharp. Plus the price is great. It may or may not make you faster, but it will definately get you to the top of each gear quuicker. Great for hill climbing and torqueing your way off jumps.

Sparkles
05-14-2002, 01:10 PM
yea i like my t-4 too:(

ChadEXer
05-14-2002, 03:07 PM
The yoshi pipe is very awesome!!

05-14-2002, 04:25 PM
well sparkels the t-4 is not louder ther the yosh. deeper but not louder. dont do the swap i know those guys real well and there gonna f ya over in the end trust me you want a differnt pipe i will trade ya mine. well mabye. but sell it cause i know how much you paid for the t-4 and i could have got a yosh from the same guys cheeper dont give those guys anymore money. if your dad got in a fight with them they wont forget it, there mesed like that

Sparkles
05-14-2002, 04:29 PM
allready got it, they wanted $500 for it and they gave it us for $400 .the t-4 was leaking too. i got everything with this pipe, the box, instructions and all the hardware

Dave400ex
05-14-2002, 05:10 PM
I don`t think I would want to give that Company anymore of my Money. Get your Money back and go some Place else.

DEAL
05-14-2002, 07:00 PM
A yoshi is a better pipe suposibly. It gives slightly better power.

ChadEXer
05-15-2002, 07:26 AM
I definatley think the Yoshi is a better pipe! Did you get the Yosh for $400?? Thats not bad!!!