PDA

View Full Version : are you kidding me

Scott-300ex
04-11-2005, 04:26 PM
My parents want to have my graduation party on the night of the next flatrack race after the one this sat. can you believe it?

What should I do?

im racin flatrack next year so i wanna go talk to everyone and watch, cuz the quads hit like 65 on the back straight and haul arse! and im ganna get a yfz and race next year so i gotta be there

i told them im goin to the race no matter what, their like, think about the other people, im like WE HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD ANYONE ABOUT IT

at least there is on satuday though, so that makes me happy:D

this thread is pretty well pointless but im bored

blue416ex
04-11-2005, 05:12 PM
arent there other flat track races you could go to at that track ? a graduation party sounds fun to me i mean anytime u get free stuff is good in my book ?:confused:

Scott-300ex
04-11-2005, 05:16 PM
yeah but i just want to put it off a couple weeks

i don't argue with gifts and money, thats why im invitin every person i've met in my life

blaster_rider68
04-11-2005, 05:54 PM
man.........sounds like you have a tough decision on your hands

if i was you i would def have the party to get money and stuff;)

Scott-300ex
04-11-2005, 06:25 PM
im ganna have a friggin party, but i just wanna put it off a week, i called my sister cuz we're havin em the same time cuz she just got done with college and she sais she wants it that day for sure, im like well think about it and hung up

it was my idea to have them together cuz her friends will have to bring me stuff:D

:D

bansheeguy77
04-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
im ganna have a friggin party, but i just wanna put it off a week, i called my sister cuz we're havin em the same time cuz she just got done with college and she sais she wants it that day for sure, im like well think about it and hung up

it was my idea to have them together cuz her friends will have to bring me stuff:D

:D

and do you have pictures of this sister?

blue416ex
04-11-2005, 07:22 PM
lmfao^^ sounds good with a dualparty thing id do it !!:macho

04-11-2005, 07:31 PM
wow...graduation parties usually to me (if thrown by the parents) that they didn't think there son good do it but congratulations...you actually graduated

Scott-300ex
04-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
and do you have pictures of this sister?

lmao, i'll bring some over to your house next time i come over to do your mom;)

MXEDUP337
04-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Have the graduation party at the track. Problem solved! :)

Disaster
04-12-2005, 11:42 PM
You only graduate once and there will be othere races..:)

Scott-300ex
04-13-2005, 08:35 PM
ok my sister called me like an hour ago and said we gotta have it that night cuz she don't wanna wait 2 weeks later, im like, oh my god, go cry about it

she just WANTS it then, for no reason

i want to put it off for a real good reason, i mean 1 week later isn't ganna kill anyone and the races are my favorite thing and im racin next year so i gotta spectate and i talk to the racers and stuff

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tell me if you think of anything to say to fix it for me

UbeenSmoked
04-13-2005, 09:12 PM
hey im in the same Boat, i have a Race on my graduation day. but i guess i cant complain cause ill make close to a grand that day in money

grandparents gonna give me 500 dollers and then 20 dollers from everyone else, should have around 40 people for my Grad party, so its all worth it