PDA

View Full Version : Help Fast Banshee

Joe400ex
04-11-2005, 02:55 PM
I know i am from the 400ex section but i have some questions. My dad found a 2001 or 2000 Banshee i am not sure but anyway, its got full FMF exsaust jet kit not sure and a filter not sure its in good condition and it runs the guy said. now i havent heard it but is there any noises i should check for. If its all good what does somthing like this run for in price thank u very much

Joe400ex
04-11-2005, 03:31 PM
bump

Joe400ex
04-11-2005, 03:53 PM
please:(

Joe400ex
04-11-2005, 10:18 PM
help

Extremeracer167
04-12-2005, 12:34 AM
the best response for this is....dont throw away your money on a banshee. they are headaches waiting to happen.

but to answer your questionl....any serious kind of knocking is prob . going to be the only thing your going to pick up on. and i wouldnt spend more then 2500 on one of them hunkers.

minnshee01
04-13-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
the best response for this is....dont throw away your money on a banshee. they are headaches waiting to happen.

but to answer your questionl....any serious kind of knocking is prob . going to be the only thing your going to pick up on. and i wouldnt spend more then 2500 on one of them hunkers. I think you should'nt talk about what you dont know anything about. I have been a banshee owner for 10 years and they are wonderful machines. The only problem with them is the riders. I guarantee that 99% of the people who complain about a shee dont know anything about them. They buy them and ride them like a 4 stroke. I bet that most of the problems that people have is blowing them up, because they dont change anything in the intake, and never clean the filter. If you find a shee and it has been taken care of and you do the same, You should have no problems. I have a 01 and bought it brand new and haveNEVER had a single problem. Dont believe people that call them junkers, they are just jelious because they have only seen the back of one and roost in there face.:devil: