PDA

View Full Version : new mp3s are up.. of my hardcore/metal band check it out if ur into this type of stuf

Greg Z
04-11-2005, 02:17 PM
www.purevolume.com/marchthewounded

or

www.myspace.com/marchthewounded

we just got finished recording the other day 6 songs.. we put up 3 were gonna sell the ep soon just dont know when to release it.. im the lead singer... enjoy

-Greg

04-13-2005, 12:56 PM
are u guys a sxe band?

Greg Z
04-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by zukirider00
are u guys a sxe band?

some of us are SXE but we dont actually write about SXE like throwdown and ****...

FoxRacing81
04-19-2005, 06:42 PM
I like the 2nd song. Sounds good.

ny300exrider
04-19-2005, 07:30 PM
sounds really good greg, you guys have came a long way and im proud to say that you have gotten really good. i remember the old what would you die for days and you have really improved. definitly likin the new mp3s, and thats cool about the sxe thing too.

Greg Z
04-20-2005, 08:45 PM
thanks guys.. im not gonna lie the other 3 songs that are on the EP are better.. but for some reason i guess we decided to put these songs up...
I really dont know why... we did that.. but i guess who ever buy the ep it will be better then they expected from listing to those 3 songs online...

Our bassist dad made a movie and he used this intro instrumental that we used in one of our songs (its not online) he used it in one of his movies and he submited the movie into the LONG ISLAND MOVIE FESTIVAL... and if it wins.... we get some money... :D hope we win so we can get a van and start touring soon...

-Greg

P.S. we probably will hit the recording studio again in the summer to record another new 4 songs..:D

JTRtrx250r
04-21-2005, 04:05 AM
that devil music scares me:eek2: J/P

Im not big on the scream gig, but understand... I guess:p You guys keep practicing and get as tight as possible.. that'll make the diffrence... trust me;)

The structure isnt bad at all , Keep jammin'!

ny300exrider
04-21-2005, 05:01 AM
its not really devil music, if youve been around the hardcore scene you actully get to understand that a big chunk of kids who listen/play this music participate in things like straight edge/positive thinking and theres more and more christian hardcore bands coming up in the ranks. when you go to local shows around here, everyone treats each other as friends and if you fall in the pit or get hurt, everyone stops and helps you. now if you were at a slipknot or mudvayne concert, theres a slight chance anyone would even care. Im glad im into the local hardcore scene because 99% of the kids are really cool, and the music is awsome too. i really hope i can get to a march the wounded show sometime

Greg Z
04-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
its not really devil music, if youve been around the hardcore scene you actully get to understand that a big chunk of kids who listen/play this music participate in things like straight edge/positive thinking and theres more and more christian hardcore bands coming up in the ranks. when you go to local shows around here, everyone treats each other as friends and if you fall in the pit or get hurt, everyone stops and helps you. now if you were at a slipknot or mudvayne concert, theres a slight chance anyone would even care. Im glad im into the local hardcore scene because 99% of the kids are really cool, and the music is awsome too. i really hope i can get to a march the wounded show sometime

gotta watch those thug squad kids:o

yeah the local scene is real good... kids can dance here on LI...but there are some bad apples... (squad members mostly)