PDA

View Full Version : Went TT racin again w/ pics

dirtmomma
04-11-2005, 09:30 AM
WEll we went racing yesterday & had a good time!!
DJ raced the blaster again FINALLY LOL, he still has chit for brakes which really held him back but at least he was out there on it!! He ended up 2nd in the heat & 3rd in the main not too bad considering the equipement he had!! We are now on the lookout for Banshee brakes!! Trevor did AWESOME we got him a new set of front Burris dirt track tires on Sat. & mounted them up now the LEM looks like a real racer :) we also elimintaed the airbox ect & went w/ a UNI foam filter straight off the carb, MAN what a difference that made :eek: it's running MUCH better now, we are going to try to fab up a head pipe for it to get a little more power, also gonna get some SMALL sprockets!! But anyway he made an awesome pass in the heat, him & his buddy were goin into the tight hairpin turn & BAM Trev took the inside on 2 tires comin out of it :devil: goood thing it's WIDE LOL he ended up taking 2nd, then in the main he ended up 3rd he's gettin better the tires were something to get used too. I had to race against DJ which I HATE doing, started right next to each other too dang it lol, but i got 3rd behind him in my heat then in the main IT THREW THE CHAIN AGAIN :mad: :mad: it was runinng like crap too, it's getting some MUCH needed love, adjustemnts, ect now, so i got a DNF in my main, i think i'll stick to the heats only LOL

But all in all it was a good day, had fun, got to ride hang out w/ friends ect. Here's a few pics sorry about the quality my camera sucks baadddd LOL this 1st pic is the blaster class start, my son & I are both running #4 the yellow 300 is a good friend Jolene :)

dirtmomma
04-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Here's the peewee start Trevor is #4T on the outside

dirtmomma
04-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Here's Trev goin into the turn WFO LOL :D

dirtmomma
04-11-2005, 09:37 AM
I had Grama takin pics so be patient ;)

Here's our buddy on his 450R takin 1st place in both the heat & main he had it dialed in this race!!!!

mecheech
04-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Here is the only picture I have until the ordered ones are mailed. But it sure was a blast and I'm ready for more!

maggiesboy
04-13-2005, 10:02 AM
Right on Cheech! glad to see you are on here too! Good to know you had a blast as well. Looks like this summer is gonna be fun!

maggiesboy
04-13-2005, 04:16 PM
here is my gurl, all dialed in, take special note on the lack of "bling"

baseballplaya23
04-13-2005, 05:20 PM
POS ^ nah jk i like it bill, im not a fan of all the blingy shiz :D Whers the sway bar at????? BTW its tyler

maggiesboy
04-13-2005, 06:54 PM
selling some junk to buy one. I've done really well at TT without one. I'll get one eventually. Trying to get both boys up and going now. The LT 50 knocked a hole in my pocket. it is dialed now.

dirtmomma
04-13-2005, 07:14 PM
CHEECH clean your garage :eek: :o :devil: j/k my YARD looks like that, quad parts everywhere LOL ;)

BLING CHMING it's all over rated for us "ghetto racers" LMAO just kidding you guys hell we do w/ what we have & it's not too bad :D:D

awsomeaussies
04-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Looks like another fun race at RMC..... I might just have to ignore my doctors order..... and go race:D

metalmellinium
04-13-2005, 10:51 PM
do you have a pink garage door?

maggiesboy
04-14-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by metalmellinium
do you have a pink garage door?

Yup, two of them actually.Damn apartment complex and thier choice of colors!

Hey, Tyler, what would you charge to paint my son's LT 50 plastic and tank silver?

Would you like to advertise (sponsor) his paint? any extra silver floating around down there? lol

baseballplaya23
04-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Ya i can do that let me get a price set up. and i gotta have 2 arms lol. do you just want a regular silver? this is tyler sorry

metalmellinium
04-14-2005, 12:45 PM
like 100-150? i have too see how much the paint is, not very much because those plastics are small. and depends how bad they are, is there any scratches?