View Full Version : ESR Pipe

AAracingFMX
04-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Anyone here tried the ESR pipe on the 450R yet? i'm kind of curious on how loud it is, i heard it's pretty loud, even louder than the TC exhaust, but I'd like to know for sure before i go buy one. I've had awesome luck on the 250R's with ESR, so i'm expecting the same with the 450R's as well. Any information would be appreciated

R3Concepts
04-10-2005, 09:40 PM
TC is the loudest pipe Ive seen on a 450R. ESR makes a nice pipe no doubt but 585 is kinda pricey for a pipe. My money would be with the Sparks Big Core, better numbers.

AAracingFMX
04-10-2005, 09:43 PM
that's what i'm running now, the sparks system, it's nice and all, but i'm lookin for more of a short track pipe...Nmotion or tc are other pipes i'm considered also

R3Concepts
04-10-2005, 09:45 PM
For what kinda of riding? The NMotion is more or a drag style pipe, or the ones Ive seen are at least.

AAracingFMX
04-10-2005, 09:47 PM
i race mostly short track motocross here, supercross style tracks...not really a wide open throttle tracks, there is a few tracks over a mile, but most are pretty short, supercross style. THat's back home in minnesota, now that i'm out here in Cali, i'm not really sure what the tracks are like here, so i'll have to do some scouting.