PDA

View Full Version : 400EX bent frame....

bpimpdaddy21
04-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Hey guys, I have recently come into a bit of a predicament today with my 400EX. To sum it up, I lost a battle with a 2 ft. diameter tree. My frame is bent, and I need to get a new frame. I checked the service honda price, which is pretty good, but I am worried about shipping from indiana to MA, as I need the frame by friday. I am posting here to see if anyone can give me some suggestions by sometime tomorrow, as I need to make a choice of what to do sometime tomorrow in order to be able to get the frame by friday. So, if anyone knows where I might be able to get a new frame, or a REALLY good used frame, please let me know. I only have the weekend to get the frame swap done, but if anyone has any information for me, that would be awesome. Please help me guys, this sucks! I am going to call my local dealer tomorrow, see if he can get me a frame by friday at a decent price, and also service honda to see if they can get me one by friday also. Thanks in advance.

cletusEX
04-10-2005, 07:47 PM
When I was looking at getting a new frame through service honda they said I had to send them a copy of the title and a copy of my drivers license and they would then build a frame with that vin number. I don't know if a new frame is a possiblilty by Friday.