PDA

View Full Version : honda trx250r for sale or trade

schuckie0920
04-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Built 250r Mostly Aftermarket(revised), for sale or trade

i have a 250r forsale or trade it has over $5000 in new parts with 0 hours i have all the reciepts ALMOST EVERY PART IS NEW

here is the list
FRAME
86 stock perfect cond never been welded or repaired still has factory paint and labels on it
87 swingarm (new bearings and seals) elka converted rear shock with ssd and doual rate spring (new)
87 shock linkage(new bearings and seals) lsr billet double row carrier(new)
lsr adjustable axle,lsr antifade brake hub,tm chain slide,prm swingarm skidplate,
89 250r upper a arms (new) 89 250r lower a arms(new) tie rods and ends (all new) elka triple rate front shocks with piggyback rezzies and shock covers,87 stock steering stem (new bushings,bearing and seals)full frame skid plate and a arm guards,87 stock airbox with uni filter,maier full fenders shiny silver uncut (new)87 stock red hood,87 stock headlight with chrome bracket(new)(new)renthal handlebars,87 stock gastank (new fuel filter assm and petcock)durablue billet front hubs(new as well as new bearings and seals)89 spindles(new)all 3 calipers rebuilt with new pads,rebuilt master cylinders front and rear,douglas.190 wheels(new) itp hd front tires 6 ply 22x7x10(new)rear maxxis razors 20x11x9 6ply(new)gold atv x-ring chain(new) 13 tooth front sproket(new)38 tooth rear sprocket(new) dura blue adjustable strut link (new)stainless braided brake lines front and rear(new) billet stem clamp billet(new) rear caliper bracket(new),anodized p/brake block off(new),chrome duncan front bumper (new)desert grabbar(new) duncan graphics and gripper seat cover(new)
MOTOR
87 longrod,crank (new honda)wiseco prolite piston kit .50 over,cylinder ported and polished for bottom to midrange power,esr billet head anodized red with 19cc dome(new)boyseen rad valve,baldwin motor sports 2nd-6th gear tranny kit,every piece of the waterpump is new,hinson clutch basket(new),ebc clutch kit(new)89 clutch update kit(new)polished stator and clutch cover,kehien pj carb with boyseen superbowl,esr billet exhaust flange(new),esr billet kickstarter,brake pedal,and shifter all anodized red (new)fmf pipe(new)fmf turbine core2 silencer(new)billet exhaust clamp(new),omf rad shrouds and grill,omf seat latch(new)ac front bumper,ac rear grabbar(new)polished stainless steel bolt kit ,plus more and extra parts sorry the list is so long but i wanted to try to list everything this quad has not been rode at all has only been started 1 time to make sure it runs its actually still sitting in my dining room also engine cases are perfect if anyone is interested i can email pics or you are welcome to come look at if you are interested in buying make me an offer or i will trade or sell for $3600 or b/o thanks for looking located in baltimore maryland will even considerother quads as trade. i can be reached at 410-276-6490 or 443-742-0076 i would like to find a nice stock quad

kos462
04-10-2005, 05:30 PM
i have a 2003 cannondale speed with all updates to trade ya can ya email me some pics kos462@yahoo.com

jcquads
04-10-2005, 05:38 PM
i have 03 predator,with alot of extra's, some powdercoating. email pics to sparkythequadman@yahoo.com

schuckie0920
04-10-2005, 06:16 PM
all pics sent

schuckie0920
04-11-2005, 06:08 PM
still got it looking for trades