PDA

View Full Version : UFC on SpikeTV

spudss
04-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Did anyone catch the UFC fights on SpikeTV tonight?? IT was SWEEET!!!!!!!.. Ken Shamrock got schooled BIG TIME.. The Sencond fight for the UFC Contract was unreal.. Went 15 min in a toe to toe battle... And they ended up both getting a contract.. I love the UFC.......

Punk'd
04-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Yeah I saw most of it. It was on the ground the whole time pretty much lol

SRH
04-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by spudss
Did anyone catch the UFC fights on SpikeTV tonight?? IT was SWEEET!!!!!!!.. Ken Shamrock got schooled BIG TIME.. The Sencond fight for the UFC Contract was unreal.. Went 15 min in a toe to toe battle... And they ended up both getting a contract.. I love the UFC.......

yeah that was a awesome fight they both deserved contracts it would of been wrong if they only gave it to the winner

spudss
04-09-2005, 09:44 PM
I cant wait till next weekend for the Liddel and Coutor fight.. That is going to be AWESONE.. I like both of them but I hope Randy Coutor takes the Ice Man...

BlueZ440
04-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Yeah that fight was the CHIT..I watch the whole thing and love it..Shamrock just went down and couldn't get back up in time..:(

spudss
04-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Yeah that fight was the CHIT..I watch the whole thing and love it..Shamrock just went down and couldn't get back up in time..:(

Ya I would have NEVER tought Shamrock would have made that kind of mistake.. I wanted him to beat the Pi$$ out of that kid..LOL

BlueZ440
04-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Ya I would have NEVER tought Shamrock would have made that kind of mistake.. I wanted him to beat the Pi$$ out of that kid..LOL

Yep it happens all the time..Just like Mike Tyson..:grr:

Tyson is fighting again in June and the samething is going to happen.

Ralph
04-09-2005, 10:16 PM
the 2nd fight was nuts, we were at a party and everybody was crowding around going cracy, everyone thought ken was gonna kick his *** with that look he had on before the fight.

love that show

bansheeguy77
04-09-2005, 10:28 PM

hell yea i love ufc. im debating applying for next season of tuf. just gotta drop about 15 lbs :scary:
that 2nd fight was great. bonner is a good fighter i liked him ever since he beat bobby ( i hated bobby). forest is a good fighter as well so it was good to see them both get the contract. it will be interesting to see how they fare against the likes of tito, ken or chuck.

and shamrock DID NOT get schooled. i was surprised he made that mistake 2ce. hell if i was in there with him i could have beaten him, ralph prob could have won it because he fell and was defenseless. im not making excuses, he lost but i dont feel it was because franklin was a better fighter, just shamrock was having some "footing issues"

TM426
04-10-2005, 07:59 AM
The UFC is awsome. I watched spike all day yesturday to catch up on the series. I hated that Sam guy, I'm glad he got beat. The fight between forrest and that guy for the second contract was nuts. I wish the UFC was on cable every fight. Payper view Is a rip off unless you have like 6 people chipping in at close to $40 a fight.

JRDrider22
04-10-2005, 08:39 AM
yea i gotta say i loved it. forrest is a bleeder man. that kid bleeds every fight.

Nausty
04-10-2005, 11:24 AM
yea that was awsome. Last night kicked *** period for me!:)

It was awsome they had ufc on like on day. Couldn't beleive those last couple fights. Specially between shamrock and the other guy. I didn't see that comin and I was really rooting for shamrock.

2001400ex
04-10-2005, 03:21 PM
YES!

I watched every episode. #1 through the final.

I'll tell you what, I picked Forrest to go through the finals quite some time ago, and you have no idea how pumped I was when he won. I want him to go places, thank god there is going to be a Season 2.

Forrest is the man...he's one TOUGH SOB, I'll tell you that much, I've heard some things he's said and some stories about him...damn.

www.theultimatefighter.tv - there's a discussion board there, yeah...I'm a member.:p

BTW: You know how someone said they hate Sam...? Well, I do too. I hate Sam, Josh, and Bobby.

Last night during the prelim. fights - SAM BEAT BOBBY! LMAO!

QCquad83
04-10-2005, 04:54 PM
yeah i love the sport.....i've been thinking about getting into some amerature fights after i get out of college. i used to take karate from pat miletich. some of u may know of him....he is like a 4 ufc champion and his gym is two mins from my house. he has all the bad*****es in his gym...... He has tim silvia, matt hughes, robby lawler, jens palver. all tought guys.....but on the ultimate fighter they had one of there guys on the show. Sam Hogar was the guy out of miletich's camp. but one of the best sports i feel........ next to riding :D