PDA

View Full Version : Rumble On the Ridge ATV rally, broke the quadtech

yamablaster24
04-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Friday went out to Adena ohio for rumble on the ridge ATV rally. Slept in Cadiz hotel and woke up at 6 to beat the Rush.As always i had work to do on quads and i spent the first 2-3 hours working on a warrior, two polaris's, 2 400ex's. I then went and rode around showed off the 400ex and messed around, got yelled at by the club members...all that good stuff.
By mid day their were over 4,000 quads there to ride. The track is 32 miles long with just about everything you could ask for. Deeeeep mud bogs, 3 foot deep water crossings, wide open whooped out fields, and enough dust to make your eyes bleed. Me and my buddy (OHIOBANSHEE) did the entire thing twice ( about 64 miles) and then did another 10 miles around the place just ridin around. Had a couple close calls while doing 4th gear pinned and then having to make a hair pin turn or going though a filed covered in dust 5th gear Wide Open while passing a bunch of utilities lol. I managed to break my Carbon Fiber Hood clean off and now its cracked and all bent up. The quad is a mess and its a pile of brown.

Bush0102
04-09-2005, 09:45 PM
you get some pictures?

yamablaster24
04-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Yeah a couple, Ill post tomorrow, or today