PDA

View Full Version : 400ex parts wanted!!!

YZ400EX
04-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Here is a list of what I need let me know what you have with prices shipped to 83201. All parts must be in good working order and need nothing..No need to be brand new, but no junk. Also I would like for all of these to be stock parts..Not aftermarkets

Front spindles
Front hubs
complete front brake system w/rotors
rear hubs
rear shock
swingarm
carrier w/bearings
sprocket hub
complete rear break system w/rotor
steering stem and clamp
fender brackets
air box w/tube
plastic under the tank
swing arm pivot bolt
sub frame bolts
other misc nuts and bolts
possibly slip on exhaust

Would perfer to pay for all parts with paypal..Please let me know if anyone has any of this stuff to sell..Post pics as well if possible..Thanks

unstopable1
04-09-2005, 11:03 PM
I have a steering stem with clamp and an airbox but without the tube

YZ400EX
04-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Are they in good shape?? Do you take Paypal?? I need to know a price shipped to 83201..

YZ400EX
04-10-2005, 11:13 AM
anyone??

unstopable1
04-10-2005, 12:23 PM
they are both in good shape.Not sure on the price just make me an offer.

racers
04-10-2005, 02:11 PM
I have a 400ex rear shock that was used for a couple weeks. It's in great condition and clean .$110 shipped . E-mail me for a photo .If you want it, give me your mailing address, E-mail me for same. Money order payment only .

YZ400EX
04-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Ok just to clear something up...I will ONLY pay via Paypal..I will not deal with Money Orders..Thanks

unstopable1
04-10-2005, 05:36 PM
paypal is fine with me just make me an offer on the steering stem and airbox

racers
04-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Ok if you change your mind I have a good shock I just won't deal with paypal . They're known for making mistakes and taking forever to correct them.Money orders only ,or a pesonal check.part will be sent after check clears. Thanks JB=racers

aviator4
04-10-2005, 08:36 PM
okay, I have Front hubs, rear hubs, swingarm, carrier w/bearings, air box (no tube) All are off of a very well maintained 02 400ex. All but the airbox was replaced with Lonestar Aftermarket (see my sig) but worked just fine when they were removed.

The airbox is in great shape, hasn't been cut on and includes the top. I would even throw in the stock air filter that has about 40 hours on it (and was stored properly after being cleaned and re-oiled) Airbox was replaced with an Alum. box.

I also have a sprocket hub, but you're gonna have to buy the whole axle to get it since it's pressed on at the factory.

Not sure what all this would cost to ship. Make an offer for all or part. Let me know what you still need.

PM me

Chanman420q
04-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by YZ400EX
Here is a list of what I need let me know what you have with prices shipped to 83201. All parts must be in good working order and need nothing..No need to be brand new, but no junk. Also I would like for all of these to be stock parts..Not aftermarkets

Front spindles
Front hubs
rear hubs
swingarm
carrier w/bearings
sprocket hub
steering stem and clamp
air box w/tube
plastic under the tank
gas tank petcock
slip on exhaust

i have...

Front spindles
Front hubs
rear hubs
swingarm
carrier w/bearings
sprocket hub
steering stem and clamp
air box w/tube
plastic under the tank
gas tank petcock
slip on exhaust

let me know what you want

quadcustoms
04-11-2005, 05:19 AM
i have bery clean shock and swing arm 200.00 shipped
paypal is
bullard1974@comcast.net

YZ400EX
04-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by racers
Ok if you change your mind I have a good shock I just won't deal with paypal . They're known for making mistakes and taking forever to correct them.Money orders only ,or a pesonal check.part will be sent after check clears. Thanks JB=racers

Thats sucks that you have had such bad experiences with Paypal..I have been using them for about 5 years now and they have never made a mistake with me and their services are just getting better and better..

racers
04-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Yes Ironically enough both my buddy and I were taken by fraud and they got us both for $600 each . At first paypal was not very helpful and after weeks of contact and threats finally they got it straightened out and reemburst us our cash . I won't deal with them anymore . Like I said if you feel safer sending a check , as soon as it clears I'll ship shock

YZ400EX
04-11-2005, 10:21 AM
I will see how some other deals I have pending right now pan out..If they dont we will talk:D ..Thanks

quadkrazy400ex
04-11-2005, 12:47 PM
i have a walsh anti - vibe handlebar clamp with a spot to mount a killswitch, black , immaculate paint, 1 bushing might need replaced