PDA

View Full Version : MX or TT, Please Help!?!?

300exr
04-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Is TT more dangerous than MX, I wanna do some racin, just beginner stuff, but TT al you do is haul ars around the track and slide, whereas MX seems to be more forgiving as long as youre not jumpin anything crazy. Im kinda afraid if racin MX cuz ive already had a bad accident on my YZ125. Im just confused, and also theres the money issue, which costs more?

Troy15x
04-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Both are going to be expensive to do. Face it racing is not cheap.

It is hard to find local TT events, I honestly don't know of any around me exepct NATIONALS. Motocross is everywhere, you could race every weekend throughtout the year ( summer and Winter).

maggiesboy
04-13-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by 300exr
Is TT more dangerous than MX, I wanna do some racin, just beginner stuff, but TT al you do is haul ars around the track and slide, whereas MX seems to be more forgiving as long as youre not jumpin anything crazy. Im kinda afraid if racin MX cuz ive already had a bad accident on my YZ125. Im just confused, and also theres the money issue, which costs more?

TT is just not haulin' tail. You'd be surprised on how technical it really is. Don't down grade TT until you've tried it. It might surprise you. Some people ( on here) have already said it is tougher than MX. Try it out, you'll like it!