PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Pre-registration for GNCC's?

JohnO
04-08-2005, 12:25 PM
I'll try posting in this forum.

Just wondering if anyone has used the Pre-reg from GNCC's web link to active.com? I signed up for Loretta Lynn's but didn't know what I needed to expect from them. Do they send you anything or do you still go to signup at the event for your number and bar tag, etc.?

hootie
04-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I haven't used it this year, but when they had it a couple years ago it was awesome. Not very many people used it. You still have to pick up your barcode, handlebar tag, etc. but you don't have to stand in the big line to fill out your all the forms. from what I have heard, you just have to get in the line where you would pick your stickers and tags up.

04-08-2005, 01:33 PM
When you pre-register you are asked if you will need a helmet tag and/ or bar code. You still have to visit registration when you arrive at the track, but you will get in the pre-registration line. They will have all your things ready for you there, including helmet tag, barcode (if you said you needed them) and your bar tag. it is a much faster process. Hope this helps!

JohnO
04-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks, you two. This is what I've been looking for. I've emailed Racer Productions and Active.com with no response so far. I knew I could count on fellow atv-racers. We're a distinct bunch. Thanks again!!

04-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Sure! Good Luck at Loretta's.:)

JohnO
04-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Thanks, Last year I made my tie rod look like a horseshoe on the first lap, anything has to be an improvement over that.