PDA

View Full Version : I tried TT racing last weekend!!!

MXRACER86
04-08-2005, 10:22 AM
I tried TT racing last weekend! All I can say is HOLY SH*T!!
I have no clue how you guys go that fast into a corner! An the speeds are crazy! I was doin like 70mph!!! I have to give credit to all who does TT racing. I will stick to MX!!!

baseballplaya23
04-08-2005, 10:54 AM
yea tt is fun and fast. haha so is just straight oval courses. around here we race on a couple of 1/2 mile tracks. they are really f*****G fast. did u like it tho?

Orr#34
04-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by MXRACER86
I have no clue how you guys go that fast into a corner! An the speeds are crazy! I was doin like 70mph!!! I have to give credit to all who does TT racing. I will stick to MX!!!

SO where did you race?

MXRACER86
04-08-2005, 02:11 PM
I track in florda named Sand Mountian! I liked it but im not very good at it

baseballplaya23
04-08-2005, 02:20 PM
what kinda surface is the track and how big was it?

MXRACER86
04-08-2005, 02:51 PM
It was a kind of a big track, The corners were kind of soft but the straights were hard as concrete

QuadJunkies
04-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by MXRACER86
I have no clue how you guys go that fast into a corner! An the speeds are crazy! I was doin like 70mph!!! I have to give credit to all who does TT racing. I will stick to MX!!! Its nice hearing this, all the FT,TT,ST riders get some greif from fellow riders ,they think this type of racing is not technical or challenging. :rolleyes: The speeds some of these guys are insane! :macho I think if some of them actually went out and watched or even tried one they would see it TOTALLY differently ;)

quadrcr161
04-13-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Its nice hearing this, all the FT,TT,ST riders get some greif from fellow riders ,they think this type of racing is not technical or challenging. :rolleyes: The speeds some of these guys are insane! :macho I think if some of them actually went out and watched or even tried one they would see it TOTALLY differently ;)

i agree QJ, everyone i race mx with thinks TT is boring and that its not hard. one guys dad just said all you do is turn left and that he could do it, but he wont take up the offer i keep giving him to ride my TT quad. i told him i would set it up and carry it to the track, all he had to do was ride it.

maggiesboy
04-13-2005, 09:47 AM
even here in the Seattle area, TT racing is a kick in the backside. Everyone in our local group that has tried it loves it. It is alot more technical than everyone thinks it is. It is an itch, that you just have to scratch.