PDA

View Full Version : arizona mini quad racing

tonyoptionr
04-07-2005, 02:19 PM
where are the mx races going on in az? looking for some series to race. thanks

joshridina400ex
04-07-2005, 03:28 PM
tony check out www.etmotopark.com which has the largest turn out. also check out www.gomxracing.com and look at pmp which is in tucson. i've been told that they have a pretty good turn out as well. a couple of racers have been hitting the itp quad cross in cali.

Trujeepr
04-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by tonyoptionr
where are the mx races going on in az? looking for some series to race. thanks

Originally posted by joshridina400ex
tony check out www.etmotopark.com which has the largest turn out. also check out www.gomxracing.com and look at pmp which is in tucson. i've been told that they have a pretty good turn out as well. a couple of racers have been hitting the itp quad cross in cali.

Where are both of you located in AZ, I'm in Tucson, and I haven't been to PMP yet but I heard it was good.

I'm looking to buy a mini for my Son and let him race.

Thanks,

Chuck

tonyoptionr
04-09-2005, 03:08 PM
chuck, we live in havasu. what quad are you buying for your son? i am going to call eastside motorsports this week and find out info on mini quads racing. (where and when) we used to do alot of racing in the pacific northwest. tony

Trujeepr
04-09-2005, 04:58 PM
chuck, we live in havasu. what quad are you buying for your son? i am going to call eastside motorsports this week and find out info on mini quads racing. (where and when) we used to do alot of racing in the pacific northwest. tony

I have been looking at the Kasea 90,

tonyoptionr
04-09-2005, 09:21 PM
good choice. thats what my son rides. if you have any questions let me know. i have built quite a few of these. tony

minidad
04-13-2005, 12:36 AM
trujeepr look at this link before you buy at eastside motorsports. the owner is a complete jerk and is bad for the industry.
http://forums.atvsource.com/viewtopic.php?t=33825&highlight=eastside

tonyoptionr
04-13-2005, 10:11 AM
thanks for the input! i am just looking for where all the races are in the arizona so. cal. area. we are from the pacific northwest. i have a shop in ore. called option r and i get all my own parts. thats to bad you had that experience at eastside. did you finally get it and was it what you expected? do you guys race? if so give me some info on where and when. i have two sons that race mini quads. we have been racing for 3 years and got pretty heavily into it. thanks, tony

minidad
04-13-2005, 10:52 AM
I've only order parts from eastside the post is from a guy in fl. After reading that post i will never buy from them again. If i remember correctly quadjunkies had problems with eastside aswell.

Tony before you race with eastside check out the forum at www.miniatvs.com under etmotopark. From my understanding the owner of eastside freaks out if his kids get beat.

Trujeepr
04-13-2005, 12:29 PM
thanks for the input! i am just looking for where all the races are in the arizona so. cal. area. we are from the pacific northwest. i have a shop in ore. called option r and i get all my own parts. thats to bad you had that experience at eastside. did you finally get it and was it what you expected? do you guys race? if so give me some info on where and when. i have two sons that race mini quads. we have been racing for 3 years and got pretty heavily into it. thanks, tony

Check this out
Pima Motorsports Park (http://www.pimamotorsportspark.com/index.html)