PDA

View Full Version : Sweet 16 Motocross track

250xridamatt
04-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Has anyone ever been to Sweet 16 Motocross in Fort Wayne, Indiana? I think i might go there this weekend, and i wanted to know how quad friendly it is there. I dont want to go there, and not be able to do any of the jump and stuff like that. I know its only 15 bucks, which is a pretty good deal. Its only like 30 minutes away, so it would be great if it was a nice track.

Ty's400
04-07-2005, 08:50 AM
I've been there before. I know it use to be more of a supercross type setup track, but you can still jump everything. I have heard that they have changed some things and made it longer as well. It's worth giving it a shot, I think!

Hondadudeehhhh
04-07-2005, 09:14 AM
you dont have to double everything. i myself have never been there but i know with amerture classes in the MRA you cant double jump. It sounds kind of gay but its better than one person dominating the ameture class who can jump and the rest cant. Id say give it a shot

sampleez
04-07-2005, 11:46 AM
do you mean just in the beginner class? cause if you had to be in the pro class do double stuff, that would be stupid

250xridamatt
04-07-2005, 12:59 PM
I wont be racing, i just wanted to see what people of thought of it. I am just going for open practice.

250xridamatt
04-07-2005, 03:09 PM
This Saturday, ASA has the track for ASA practice ONLY!

I just saw that on their site today. Does that mean that i cant practice there on saturday? I'm not really sure what the ASA is?