PDA

View Full Version : Whose bringin a C-dale to the Hatfield ride

05-13-2002, 12:58 PM
I'm just wondering if anybodies bringing a cannondale to the hatfield mccoy ride in june,,cuz I've yet to see one in person or ride one,,not much offered here in hill billy country. I'm just wondering if I'll get the chance to ride one,,and yes whoever lets me ride there's I'll let you sit on the 416 with the keys in case a tree jumps out in front of me..:eek:

Razorback
05-13-2002, 02:15 PM
this doesn't answer your post directly, but we've got a local dealer that brings one (cannibal) to the track i practice at every week for people to ride. i've yet to get to ride it because there as so many dang people in line to do so. i just enjoy seeing guys about wreck on it. i don't know how it handles, but that thing is smokin fast. i did get a close up look at it, and pulled the clutch and, wow, it is nice. comes stock with a hydraulic clutch. i can't imagine getting arm pump with that. i've put that on my long list of wants (the clutch, that is) :(

wyndzer
05-13-2002, 07:19 PM
I'm going to try and make the trip in June, I'm getting back from Idaho on the 24th. So that means I'll have to turn around and leave again on the 28th. Get me directions to the place ya'll are camping and you can ride the Speed. Me, Cranman and Redzoomer are headed to H/M on Thursday, we're staying in Logan.

MOFO
05-14-2002, 06:02 AM
Thats where we are staying. Chief Logan Campground...if you know where that is...

ChadEXer
05-14-2002, 07:25 AM
There was 2 at the MX this weekend in Tyler,TX. one (moto) came in like 4th or 5th and the other one (blaze, I think) came close to last.

Tommy 17
05-14-2002, 01:47 PM
rico come up here to my house... the girl i am tryin to get with her daddy works at the c-dale plant in bedford pa and welds something on the frames... i will try to get u a ride on one;) and i don't mean the girl either

wyndzer
05-14-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21
... the girl i am tryin to get with her daddy

Dude that's sick! Why would you want to get with her daddy?:D

Tommy 17
05-14-2002, 01:58 PM
ok read on retard its says daddy works at the c-dale plant...

05-14-2002, 02:07 PM
Tommy it seems as though everybody is reading your words as if it's an english final exam,,you better watch what you say..:D LMAO

Tommy 17
05-14-2002, 02:12 PM
well rico if u would see my english teacher... this will explain why i suck in english bc noone can stand the lady and my english clase consists of this....

she is around 50 years old, her hairs mayb 1/4 of an inch, its dyed fire red like the color of a 400s plastic, she wears nothing but black, black lipstick, black eye what ever u call it, and is a total drama play freak...

all we have done this year is go see shake spears playz and watch star wars...

pretty picture ain't it!!!!!!

400exBro
05-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Sounds like some of my teachers.
that shakesphere stuff sucks B**ls ,man i hate that stuff, to be or not to be - how bout you shut up.
ow well
lata
Bro

Foxrage
05-14-2002, 07:29 PM
IM trying to get my friends C-dale But i just got my carbon fibers and hate to give em up for a little extra power! Is it true that honda and C-dale are interchengeable??