PDA

View Full Version : anyone got any bad *** places to ride in kentucky tennesee ohio or indiana

BS300ex5
05-13-2002, 12:45 PM
hey if any one has a place to ride in KY, TN, OH, or IN let me know and give some info about each and a place where i can get directions thanks a lot

05-13-2002, 12:56 PM
What kind of riding do you prefer,,trail riding or MX racing/riding?? I live in northern KY so I can give you some info once I know what your lookin fer..:D

BS300ex5
05-13-2002, 01:56 PM
hey man what part of nky you in i'm in campbell county ... ever ehard of it ... anyways like medium to pretty hard trails (would be strictly hard but i got my pops wit me and he's ridin utility model soo... ) anywyas somthin like haspin. i've heard of big rock and livingston and and lawrnce county. also rico if u could hook me up with some info on harescramble or cc races around here other than sparta and haspin that'd be a big help thank ya also what is badlands lkike ...any match for haspin ?

lil400exman
05-15-2002, 07:15 AM
haspin is great tough tough hills! i have got stuk on a downhill slant it was like a mudslide make sure when you go someone in your group has chains! not ropes they break to much even the good 5,000lbs.just get a chain and a lunch and ride!

05-15-2002, 08:47 AM
The BadLands in Attica Indiana is a great place to ride. I go there alot during the summer. They have everything from trails to dunes. If you want some info about it call me at (260)-837-7596 or e-mail me at Wildchild211301@aol.com and i will give you all the info you need.

TRFOXX
05-15-2002, 10:42 AM
I just rode Big Rock for the first time last weekend and I was impressed. They have a hill called the Widdomaker, lots of people tryed to climb it but nobody made it! Saw a guy on a 300EX flip backwards on it and cut his leg real bad. It has a lot of ridge and woods trails. Over 2000 acers to ride on.

papaw
05-15-2002, 02:27 PM
hey bs300ex5,i'm from walton/boone county,mtn. parkway in clay city has some kick a@# trails and hills i went there alot last year.livingston is o.k. i'm trying to find out about a place in tenn. that suppposedly has 465,000 acres.....yes 465,000 it is called jellico creek and i assume it is tenn. ky border.maybe we could get together and get a ride going,since we are not too far off from where we live.....

05-15-2002, 03:23 PM
It is in Tenn. near Oliver Springs, they have 5000 acres set aside to ride on, owned by Coal Creek Mining Co., Windrock atv club takes care of permits and trails for the place. We rode 5 days straight last summer and never hit the same trails. Just one thing this place is very primative and far out, make sure you take plenty of supplies. From Ashland, KY. 100 mile radius there are 4 prime riding spots. MP Offroad, BIG ROCK, HM TRAILS, & Wayne Nat'l Forest in Ohio. If you need info on any of these let me know.:blah http://www.windrockatv.com/ and http://www.coalcreekmining.com/pressrelease.htm should give you all the info one the place you are looking for in tenn.

papaw
05-15-2002, 06:31 PM
thx for the info broke.where is the hm trails located?

Braff1
05-16-2002, 06:20 AM
Mountain Parkway is the place to ride. Plenty of trails for everyone's level of riding.