PDA

View Full Version : Good job D52

05-13-2002, 11:53 AM
Looks like Dana's got his chit together this year,,,2 podiums out of 3 races. IB racing's doin good so far,,hopefully dana can stay away from hay bails and what not this year.:D

Since I'm on the subject Dana what's been the secret to riding in the muddy conditions that's been following the GNC nationals to every race,,besides riding the pissed off TC racing yama-hammer thumper..:eek:

beerock
05-13-2002, 11:59 AM
like hes gonna reveal his secrets :D

maybe its brains and balls.....

MOOCAZEN
05-13-2002, 12:02 PM
you guys should be praising tim farr, after all he is whooping everbodies arse with the cr450, and rico doesnt like him hahaaaaaa:p

beerock
05-13-2002, 12:08 PM
I know d52 wants the crf motor, GO GET IT DANA!! RIDE RED!

Honda or nothin!!!!!!

05-13-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by MOOCAZEN
you guys should be praising tim farr, after all he is whooping everbodies arse with the cr450, and rico doesnt like him hahaaaaaa:p

How come I knew you wuz gonna put your .02 cents worth in here mooc..;) I'm mainly giving Dana credit since he's the only Pro ATV racer that visits this wonderful webpage and actually replies.

Beerock I'm sure if he did tell a few of his secrets on here,,nobodies gonna jump up to the pro level over night,,except maybe 4punksdad.:eek: LOL I'd be interested in just small stuff that really makes a difference since every track I go too is muddy thanks to the nonstop rain in KY..:mad: And yes I'm sure Dana will see the light one day and change over from the dark side to the red side..:huh

400exBro
05-13-2002, 04:06 PM
I know why dana didn't get the 1st in all of his races so far is because of his slow yamahahahahaha, if he had a crf 450 hw would have the #1 plate sucre(sp?) in his sites.
j/k dana, you are a awsome racer!!!!
Also dana i have to ask you some questions for a profile i am doing for english i chose you as my roll modle and you have yo answer some questions, so can i e-mail ya and get some stuff about freestyle in your point of view and the racing season so far????
is that okay with ya dana???
lata
Bro

Tommy 17
05-13-2002, 06:20 PM
i just like the name of his race team i b racing... and i like the huevos movies hes in... also i think its pretty dam cool how i emailed him and asked him to come here and to send me a autograph and the next day there he was and a few dayz later my autograph came in the maill... danas an awesome guy!!!

atleast one person on the site can ride... bc the rest of us sure can't;)

05-13-2002, 09:04 PM
u know what quads need? thier own version of crusty demons of dirt.....we see all these clean cut kids riding around on mx tracks and xc, i wanna see half naked chicks and crazy ****t wit crashes and cliff jumpin and big tricks and baggy gear im sick of seein rednecks and racer...their not the only ones who ride....and we see enough of mx tracks....dont any quad guys freeride and just go out and jump besides on a mx track:confused:

Chef
05-13-2002, 09:22 PM
Watch Quicksand 2000, NOT the PG 13 version:D

exriderdude
05-14-2002, 10:04 AM
hey, did you know that dana passed out in the last race from heat exhaustion. the new atv action tells all about it

05-14-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
hey, did you know that dana passed out in the last race from heat exhaustion. the new atv action tells all about it

Actually it was the 1st race of the year in georgia,,he's OK now.

Smoker
05-14-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21
.. also i think its pretty dam cool how i emailed him and asked him to come here and to send me a autograph and the next day there he was and a few dayz later my autograph came in the maill... danas an awesome guy

That is pretty cool, a true spokesman for the sport unlike John Natalie snubbing one of the members here. I know all the fame has to get tiring (poor baby) for those guys but they have a responsibility, I believe...
:p

trx400ex
05-14-2002, 05:56 PM
what happened with natalie?

Smoker
05-14-2002, 06:17 PM
He spit on him and called him brocolli, just kidding. He wasn't very nice when he tried talking to him when he was practicing at a local track, I can't remember who the member was though. Freakin' prima donna :p

05-14-2002, 06:47 PM
i lose any respect for a guy no matter how good he is if hes a prick, if i saw dana creech out on my track and he was a nice guy which im sure he is i wouldnt bug him id just come up say whats up..i woudlnt bug him, natalie has 1/4 of the fans maybe that creech does and if i just came up said whats up ...nice quad and he was a prick id be like f**k u ,i woudnt care how fast he was id be a prick right back

flyin#5
05-14-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by freeridin400ex
u know what quads need? thier own version of crusty demons of dirt.....we see all these clean cut kids riding around on mx tracks and xc, i wanna see half naked chicks and crazy ****t wit crashes and cliff jumpin and big tricks and baggy gear im sick of seein rednecks and racer...their not the only ones who ride....and we see enough of mx tracks....dont any quad guys freeride and just go out and jump besides on a mx track:confused:

you mean like hitting a jump on top of a 100ft high hill? yeah ive been there.

05-14-2002, 08:24 PM
yeah...there is no real vareity in quads u got racers u never see jumpers or anything in videos i wanna see big jumps outside of a mx track and stuff ...ya know

Atomic83
05-14-2002, 08:33 PM
i don't care where there at as long as there going big, and I like to check out the big tracks.

05-14-2002, 09:05 PM
yeah.....:confused: maybe its just me.....

chris29
05-14-2002, 10:52 PM
Hey I was at red bud and dana was looking good along with tim fart. But travis cain has really surprised me this year. His first year out and he is doing pretty da*n good except for Daniel Boone. I think There is a battle going on. And Jeremaiah needs to get his crap together. He should be kicking tims a** right now. But I have faith in JJ. Hey did you all know that Jasmine Plante smokes!! We seen him after practice ride up to his trailer and take off his helment and light up a cigeratte. Man I don't see how he can go for 20 min. moto's and smoke thats crazy.

d52
05-14-2002, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the props.

Mud riding is about survival. And keeping your radiator are as clear as possible you will improve performance. We ended up experimenting with Duct Tape to keep our radiator as clean as possible and still allow air in to cool it. Settle in behind some one and try to get a pace going with him. The holeshot is important in mud racing. Realize that there won't be a lot of passing in a mud race. Side shields from your front fender down to the front of your nerfs would help also (zip tie them on).

The key is to keep your bike going. A good taping job can save your engine and your race.

There will be a bunch of examples of different tape ups on the Redbud story if my mom ever gets it finished. Everyone had a different method.

Zero Z400
05-14-2002, 11:02 PM
Thanx for the tips D52. Good luck this season.

Later

exriderdude
05-15-2002, 09:13 AM
Hey I was at red bud and dana was looking good along with tim fart. But travis cain has really surprised me this year. His first year out and he is doing pretty da*n good except for Daniel Boone. I think There is a battle going on. And Jeremaiah needs to get his crap together. He should be kicking tims a** right now. But I have faith in JJ. Hey did you all know that Jasmine Plante smokes!! We seen him after practice ride up to his trailer and take off his helment and light up a cigeratte. Man I don't see how he can go for 20 min. moto's and smoke thats crazy.

yea, i have faith in JJ too, i think he will come out on top.

P.S. it's Tavis:rolleyes:

05-15-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by d52

There will be a bunch of examples of different tape ups on the Redbud story if my mom ever gets it finished.

I check your moms column every other day for updates,,tell her I think she's doin a great job..

:D

And yes his name is Tavis, hold the R, Cain...LOL

Rastus
05-21-2002, 09:40 PM
I like famous people who you can relate too, and talk about stuff with. Like dana, he's cool, and actually talks on sites,etc. And i think that its pretty cool he came out to where ever he was asked by a fan.If i ever get good enough to race,id stillw ant to have fun, and screw around with my buds on saturdays,making ramps, laughing at each others screw ups. Thats the funnest part about the sport.Well,almost heh,lol
Everyones gotta love watching someone screw-up on a jump or something, and fall if they dont get hurt.

I doubt ill ever get out of this sport. If i have kids, ill try and go riding together.Do you guys like to go riding with your kids?(The guys who have kids)Seems like it would be a blast to watch, and teach a learner the ropes. the same principle applies here.We'll say dana is the parent,lol.He is cool, and actually shares info with us,("the kids")and helps us out. Unlike the other guys, who wish they would leave them alone. Thats not really a very sportsman thing to do, and is rude actually.

No-one that does that gets Kudos in my book.
(sorry about the long post.)

Bergy
05-22-2002, 02:56 PM
I have found that a high perecentage of all the top pro quad guys are very friendly and helpful to there fans and fellow racers. Luckily I have met a lot of the guys and usually talk with quite a few at any event I attend. I think it's partially due to the fact that they are still regular everyday down to earth guys in. Not professional motocross racers who get paid an unbelievable amount of $$$ to race. Most quad pro's still go back to work Monday or Tuesday after the races to there normal every day job. Hopefully guys like Dana are opening the door for a true professional quad racer, one who's sole income is provided by racing and endorsement deals, etc. That's my 2 cents worth.

bansheeguy77
05-22-2002, 06:05 PM
yea i totally agree that racers should be cool to us and most are. dana seems awesome although i never met him im sure hes a very cool guy. but the all time coolest racer i ever met was jason dunkleberger he is sooo awesome. i talk 2 him all the time and he dont snub u he sometimes goes out of his way 2 talk 2 u and stuff. now on the other hand 1 of the biggest *******s i ever seen was john natalie. he snubbed me not 1ce but 2ce....1ce i go walking up 2 him he didnt have a helmet on looks at me and rides away...then he was on his crf450 riding the supercross track at rausch and im talkin 2 his friend hes a cool guy and i think hes going out with susan parker...i was talkin 2 her shes cool and i seen her half naked getting changed :D anywho their both cool then john rides up and gives me an evil stare and looks all cocky at me and im all happy gettin 2 talk 2 his friend and this hot chick (didnt no it was susan till i watched huevos 3) and he just gave me the what do u want look and then revved his bike 2 the moon and blared off i was like wtf. anyway most pro racers are cool and sorry for goin off on john like that lol. good luck dana