PDA

View Full Version : ATV PArk in Maryland, near Budds Creek??

YLW400
05-13-2002, 11:04 AM
I saw a sticker advertising a ATV park in Md, I got the number and called. He said they are near Budds Creek. Has anyone been there? Is it fun. It is about a 2hr drive for me, is it worth it?

The website is ATVpark.tripod.com

250rmike
05-13-2002, 12:59 PM
I have been there before with my dad and a few freinds. it was pretty good riding for someplace different we found the trails that go right to budds creek but i wouldnt go on there the guy who owns it is a dick and will have you arrested. but for the price it was some good riding. when i went there he didnt have all the trails built yet and if it wasnt for my dad and his wench we would have been stuck until the workers found us cause to get to the back you have to go right through like a swamp. he said he was gonna build some bridges though so it shouldnt be bad now. all in all it was some good riding.:D

YLW400
05-13-2002, 01:36 PM
I might have to go look into it. Just kinda far away for a days riding. Would be cool to camp there. Can you do that? That would be the way to do it. Ride all day, get a gaggle of beer and food out by the bonfire at night. Wake up in the am and ride all day again. :D

05-15-2002, 06:54 AM
Could you please email the phone # to me, I cannot get their web site up.
My email is metrocc@comcast.net
Thanks for you help, hope to see you there sometime.
KevOpelli:D

250EXChik29
05-24-2002, 07:39 PM
Are you talking about the Landing MX? It is near Budds Creek. There is actually a posting on here about it. The website iswww.thelandingmx.com (http://www.thelandingmx.com) Some people said it is pretty cool and I hear that you can rent the whole track for a couple hours or so....

250rmike2
05-26-2002, 09:58 AM
no he is talking about southern maryland atv i have card somewhere

05-28-2002, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the answers. Someone emailed me the phone #, an thanks for letting me know about the landing.
Kev