PDA

View Full Version : How do u become a mod on this site

Fordtrucker17
04-05-2005, 07:08 AM
i was just wondering how do u become a mod on this site dose there have to be a ceratin amount of post or something? the reason i am askin is because i would like to be one!

Mxjunkie
04-05-2005, 07:17 AM
A mod needs to get rid of you, and from the looks of your posts you wouldnt even last :rolleyes:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fordtrucker17
i am gonan start breaking skulls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm yeah :ermm:

Fordtrucker17
04-05-2005, 07:20 AM
man do u get off by making people mad and not doing anyhthing about when the person is so mad he wants to fight?!!?!?!?! i have had enohgu of uur 6 year old games are u gonan stand up like a man this time and not run! i ll call u outr any ware any time all u need to kno is i aint scared to throw down i have been waitin for u josh go ahead and make up so more lies!!!!!! i am just giving u a waring u better not get me banned!!!!!!!!!!

Fordtrucker17
04-05-2005, 07:22 AM
all i asked was a question and ui come and bash some more maybe ur the one who needs to be baned :devil:

Mxjunkie
04-05-2005, 07:22 AM
man do u get off by making people mad and not doing anyhthing about when the person is so mad he wants to fight?!!?!?!?! i have had enohgu of uur 6 year old games are u gonan stand up like a man this time and not run! i ll call u outr any ware any time all u need to kno is i aint scared to throw down i have been waitin for u josh go ahead and make up so more lies!!!!!! i am just giving u a waring u better not get me banned!!!!!!!!!!

JOSH IDC ANY MORE !!!!!!!!!!!! GET ME BANNED I GIVE THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dont get me banned of course not, they banned you once allready and all you do is still start chit :rolleyes: Your throw little tempure tandrums like a little damn 4 year old.

Fordtrucker17
04-05-2005, 07:24 AM
nah u wanan kno y i snap out is because i hate ppl that talk chit and wont back it up MAN GETY OFF MY NUTTS GO BASH ON SOME ONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Mxjunkie
04-05-2005, 07:25 AM
nah u wanan kno y i snap out is because i hate ppl that talk chit and wont back it up MAN GETY OFF MY NUTTS GO BASH ON SOME ONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Bash? hey why dont you check out your other threads, It looks like you opened your big mouth to the wrong guy ;)

All you do is start **** with members, I say you need to get a IP ban.

Mxjunkie
04-05-2005, 07:26 AM
Hey look at one of your old posts! Oh, and I'm the one who bash's and starts chit? Nah, I'm just showing them a problem thats gotta get solved

you kno ur about fing gay I HATE THAT **** Y WHEN EVERY TIME SOME ONE POST SOMETHING PPL BASH ON HIM SO WUT IF I RIDE A BLASTER I COULD CARE LESS I HAVE TO WORDS TO SAY THAT I AINT GONNA SAY ON THIS WEB SITE BUTT IF U GET OFF BY MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE UR REALLY COOL ***GOT

Fordtrucker17
04-05-2005, 07:29 AM
U KNO WUT JOSH I GIVER THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!! BY EXRIDERS ITS BEEN GOOD NICE KNOWING ALL OFF U!!!!!! I AM DONE ON THIS WEBSITE BECASU U CANT SAY ONE THING WITH OUT SOME ONE ELSE BEING ALL GAY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! :mad: WTF I AM DONE

Ralph
04-05-2005, 08:08 AM
If you wanna become a mod then you cannot have a short fuse. People usualy bash you constantly on other forums etc.

You also need to be responsible, courteous and fair. This site doesnt make just anyone a mod, usualy its real old time members becoming moderators. Right now there is only a handfull of mods but they sure dont have a problem handeling it.

On the other hand if you still want to contribute to the site and you have something to contribute, wether it be graphics, html, race reports harlen would gladley accept your help.

Ralph
04-05-2005, 08:10 AM
U KNO WUT JOSH I GIVER THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!! BY EXRIDERS ITS BEEN GOOD NICE KNOWING ALL OFF U!!!!!! I AM DONE ON THIS WEBSITE BECASU U CANT SAY ONE THING WITH OUT SOME ONE ELSE BEING ALL GAY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! :mad: WTF I AM DONE

sweet sayonara:)

no one is making you leave, in your control panel you could try out the ignore feature and just put down the people who bother you and you wont see their posts, problem solved.

JTRtrx250r
04-05-2005, 08:16 AM
another damn crybaby w/ tough guy syndrome behind the computer:rolleyes:

some ppls kids....:ermm: :confused: :rolleyes:

Grow up kid!;)

DeerNuts
04-05-2005, 08:17 AM
By not asking to be one;)

DeerNuts
04-05-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
another damn crybaby w/ tough guy syndrome behind the computer:rolleyes:

100% correct.

Fordtrucker17
04-05-2005, 08:43 AM
wut i dont understand is that some people get off by making fun of some ppl i hate it all i did was ask on ****ing question and then i get a buch of **** becasue of the question i asked!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!???????

JTRtrx250r
04-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Dude.... just dont get all bent about chit, go w/ the flow. We've all had to deal w/ these threads over the yrs and are just burnt out on them. If ya got a gripe...pm a mod, but dont add to the BS... or you'll be tagged as a problem member;) Things wont play into your favor if that happens...

04-05-2005, 10:17 AM
just shut up man....... i can write better than you and thats a shame.. i think im more capable of being a Moderator than you.

04-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by tony_jackass
im more capable of being a Moderator than you.

AND THAT'S A SHAME!! :devil:

nebjamin
04-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Who cares what he says. The only thing he is doing is bumping your thread. Anyways let someone else come in here and be like, Hey man chill out he was just asking a question. Whats so good about being a mod anyways?

DeerNuts
04-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by tony_jackass
. i can write better than you and thats a shame.. .

LOL.:p

Thats the key Fordtrucker; you gotta be respectful and spell decently and knock all the swearing off. Like Jtr said, you have been tagged as a problem member.

You need to realize that this used to be a Honda only site. A lot of the members that 've been around awhile own Hondas and will bash yamaha riders (especially ones that like to mouth off). Just the way it is.
Jtr's advice was best, just go with the flow and deal with it.

Scott-300ex
04-05-2005, 10:49 AM
ok, to be a mod you'll

have to learn how to type

not ask to be one

have more than 70 posts

don't blow up at people like you do everytime you post

be on here more than a month

act mature and not like an idiot

:rolleyes:

which, looks like you don't qualify on any of those

i've been here 2 years and if your a mod before me i'll shoot myself

josh didn't even bash you or anything, he just told you not to expect to be a mod and especially so quick, you just blew your head off at him for no reason, you need to grow up you 2 year old

Bush0102
04-05-2005, 10:56 AM
haha i cant believe YOU actually asked to be a mod

04-05-2005, 11:10 AM
let's see if i can be a MOD....

have to learn how to type.. i didnt passeed that one...:rolleyes:

not ask to be one nope

have more than 70 posts well.. yea.. onyl cus im a post whore

don't blow up at people like you do everytime you post CHIT.!

be on here more than a month **cough**postwhore**cough**

IM SCREWED......SO AS YOU!!:blah: :blah:

Cody_300ex
04-05-2005, 11:22 AM
I see a IP ban in the making. :rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
04-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Ok " wanna Be" Moderators...Take a LOOONNNGGGG look at your posts and tell me if that is a sure way to earn some brownie points to be one!!! :huh :o

Even if The Boss was hiring, Im pretty confident he wouldnt be posting it aloud and prol. already has an idea who he would want ;) I could be wrong , but IVe never seen them post a wanted Ad for a Moderator here before . :)

But posting some of the stuff thats been posted is NOT going to get you ANYWHERE and over time could even cause you to have a Ban

04-05-2005, 12:17 PM
i've been here 2 years and if your a mod before me i'll shoot myself

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That post just made my day!

Jesse

Quad18star
04-05-2005, 12:22 PM
I wanna be a Mod , but I was told I couldn't be cuz I'm Canadian . :(

Deh tell mez I dun haz de prapper henlish tooz beh a modaraterz , eh der !!!!

Just joking !!!!!

JOEX
04-05-2005, 12:32 PM
Harlen accidently gave me access to the Mod section and when I saw what goes on in there I blackmailed him into making me a Mod:devil: :devil: :devil: :blah:

04-05-2005, 12:43 PM
the beginning of this thread was hilarious

AtvMxRider
04-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Well the 1st step would be to learn how to ****ing spell:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
04-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Harlen accidently gave me access to the Mod section and when I saw what goes on in there I blackmailed him into making me a Mod:devil: :devil: :devil: :blah:

:p :devil:

AtvMxRider
04-05-2005, 01:20 PM
wut i dont understand is that some people get off by making fun of some ppl i hate it all i did was ask on ****ing question and then i get a buch of **** becasue of the question i asked!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!???????

JDiablo
04-05-2005, 01:25 PM
lol jerry jerry you with your pix :devil:

Juggalo
04-05-2005, 01:26 PM
i cant believe this is a real thread! :huh

Punk'd
04-05-2005, 02:26 PM
You do not meet the requirements.. your out.

bigfoot300ex
04-05-2005, 02:27 PM
lol thats hilarous!!!!!:D :p

Fender Bender
04-05-2005, 02:36 PM
First, hit puberty.

04-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
First, hit puberty.

hahahaha, thats siick.. that guy is not posting anymore...

how do u know when they ban someone??.... can someone give me an example by bannin' that guy? :confused:

o4250
04-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Im not A mod on any site nor do I think I will be.....

But heres some tips on becoming A mod
1. Graduate 3rd grade
2. Do NOT threaten people over the internet, How are you going to explain to your mommy that you need A plane ticket to another state or country because someone made fun of you?
3. Do not call your mother mommy
4. Do not ask to be A mod
5. Do not post whorre to become A mod
6.Do not threaten me with physical abuse or mental abuse once you read this
7. **** I ran out of reasons:p

rubiowner01
04-05-2005, 04:14 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie7.jpg

wilkin250r
04-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Holy Jesus Christ in a Popsicle Stick, I almost pissed myself. That's some funny chit right there, I don't care who you are...

"Hey all you stupid #&*#s, I'd like to become a moderator. Don't start #$&% with me because I'll kick all your @$$es, and then I'll ban you."

Yeah, that sounds like moderator material.

http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rollinonfloor.gif

Scott-300ex
04-05-2005, 04:44 PM
he just wants to become a mod so he can ban everyone that made fun of him

I PITTY THE FOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:devil:

crday98
04-05-2005, 05:58 PM
judging from your spelling and your posts, you have the mentality of a brick:rolleyes: i think you need to go back to second grade, learn how to spell;) misspelling a word or two is understandable but....

250R-Dee
04-05-2005, 06:16 PM
I feel like a post whore for replying to this thread but I always laugh when I see threads like this...:D :eek2:

I'm an ADMIN/Mod on several automotive and paintball sites so here's my input for mod qualifications:

Needs to be level-headed.
Is an asset to the site rather than a nuisance.
Can resolve issues in an impartial manner.
Does not need to be a Phd holder but does need a grasp of the english language.
Needs to be recommened by a member of the mod crew and a VOTE by the crew will determine the promotion.

Fordtrucker is definitely still here because I saw his handle logged-in and viewing the "open forum" when I made this reply.

Dan_Guetter
04-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Stupid is, stupid does

Mods are overrated anyways:scary:

JTRtrx250r
04-05-2005, 06:41 PM
this thread is worthy of the unsubcribe feature:D ;)

WhiteBros400ex
04-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
JOSH IDC ANY MORE !!!!!!!!!!!! GET ME BANNED I GIVE THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dont get me banned of course not, they banned you once allready and all you do is still start chit :rolleyes: Your throw little tempure tandrums like a little damn 4 year old.

josh chill out dude he just asked a question.You just like flip out for no reason dude chill.:rolleyes: :cool:

bulkdriverlp
04-05-2005, 06:58 PM
look at all my posts, ive tried to spell correctly but at times im sure i havent. i NEVER swear and when a problem arrises i be nice and friendly and take care of it. im a mod on 2 other atv sites. a mod needs to know how to handle situations. know how to stop flaming in a topic, read each post thoroughly for content. just my .02

TheFontMaster
04-05-2005, 07:07 PM
WOW:p

People really don't know when to stop.

Warnerade
04-05-2005, 07:09 PM
:ermm:

rubiowner01
04-05-2005, 07:24 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks2.jpg

buttskinbmx2087
04-05-2005, 07:30 PM
wow...you all look like u need to grow up he asked a question and josh of course had to chim in like always and start chit...josh u r my freind but stop startin chit and then when some1 wants to settle it u run away...anyway so what if he cant type i cant type either and most of u r between 20 and 30 and are bashin a 17 year old....hmm i wounder who needs to grow up and hit puberty....
:mad: .............

and i used to like this site but im startin to hate it....o yeah and when u ban some1 all u have to do is create a new email and register with the site again...

Warnerade
04-05-2005, 07:36 PM
if you get an ip ban and an account ban..a new email addy wont help you.

Fordtrucker17
04-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by buttskinbmx2087
wow...you all look like u need to grow up he asked a question and josh of course had to chim in like always and start chit...josh u r my freind but stop startin chit and then when some1 wants to settle it u run away...anyway so what if he cant type i cant type either and most of u r between 20 and 30 and are bashin a 17 year old....hmm i wounder who needs to grow up and hit puberty....
:mad: .............

and i used to like this site but im startin to hate it....o yeah and when u ban some1 all u have to do is create a new email and register with the site again...

I agree with the buttskin 100% i mean all i did was asked a question and josh had to run his mouth and i snapped because me and him have had problems before and when i wanna settle it hes never there or runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and another thing with this bashing if u dont liek me good for u and for all u *******s callin me a newbie i was hear a long as time just changed my name a few times so u can go **** ur selfs............ and hit puberty and grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plante400
04-05-2005, 08:56 PM
You do not meat the requirments. your terminated

haha

By the waaay it may help to see a counceler about that particular Cussing issue you have.. yeaaaah

Kyle

Plante400
04-05-2005, 08:59 PM
PS

it wouldnt occur to me that you have hit puberty yet, either that or.. u really do need to go see one of those councelers.. anger managment or something

good luck stain

Plante.........

04-05-2005, 09:03 PM
EVERYONE, SHUT THE HELL UP

hey there's a rule that says no swearing right??

whats swearing??... is it like i swear i wont do it again on the bed?...?

Fender Bender
04-05-2005, 09:11 PM
I agree with the buttskin 100% i mean all i did was asked a question and josh had to run his mouth and i snapped because me and him have had problems before and when i wanna settle it hes never there or runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and another thing with this bashing if u dont liek me good for u and for all u *******s callin me a newbie i was hear a long as time just changed my name a few times so u can go **** ur selfs............ and hit puberty and grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a newbie. Not only to ATVRiders, but obviously to the whole Internet. Veterans, so to speak, are going to make fun of newbies such as yourself. Get over it.

Plante400
04-05-2005, 09:17 PM
and example of swearing is F***

there u go

and yes he uses "swear" words an awefull lot.. i dont think u can have that on the forums even if they are a little stared out

either way..

This kid doesnt really belong here.. hes obviusly doing something wrong to piss people off

fordtrucker .. if i was u i would probobly just use this site for all the great info and keep your posting to a minimum.. or something

i dont know im not telling anyone what to do and am done on this thread.

plante

QuadJunkies
04-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by buttskinbmx2087

and i used to like this site but im startin to hate it

Your loss.... :o

SGA
04-06-2005, 12:36 AM
You guys had better look out, you're about to make Quadjunkies mad.
Dont say I didnt warn you. :o